ES Recruitment Drive
i had to get all the replays playing on shitty notebook myself because of you!!11

but you can still find some hip throw forward replays you have so i'll add those on R&D
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
All hail snake, the orgs organizer, I got many good aikido replays but the names I have given them arent really helpful eg. weqwer, wqeqeqrw etc etc
Humutor
CREAM ON !
Yeah I autosave my replays and I don't really wanna have to go through thousands of replays.. :P
can i be placed in Tier 1?

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
All hail snake, the orgs organizer, I got many good aikido replays but the names I have given them arent really helpful eg. weqwer, wqeqeqrw etc etc
Humutor

same issue

Originally Posted by USB View Post
can i be placed in Tier 1?

sure, post replays with full throws and hop in on hip_throws_forward bandwagon on R&D thread

all techniques listed on ranking table have replay linked to them, so just click on it's name and watch it
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Snake is making this org into something I really don't know if I want to be a part of anymore. I mean the tiered ranking is a phenominal idea, and the new organization of the forum is nice, but a lot of things are too bushido here.

I mean for tier 3 you FORCE players not to contract wrists at all? The best players in this mod all contract wrists because it's better. And then you also require supplexing for tier 3, which if you try to supplex with extended wrists it's not nearly as effective and it will get your fingertips DQ'ed more often than not.

Snake I like what you did with TW, but I don't think you're getting the concept of Team Aikido. Aikido is a mod where many play styles are effective and you have a lot of freedom to play how you'd like, yet snake you're making this org into a very narrow minded approach at a mod that's much bigger than that.

You should either take your bushido crap elsewhere, or change the ranking requirements so that people don't need to play "realistically" to be considered a great aikido player.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
I understand what you're saying and I've brought this up before. If you're gonna merge two (three) radically different orgs together you can't decide that one org is right and the other is wrong.

(By the way bushido doesn't have anything with realism, really. It looks nicer but the purpose of it is strictly gameplay. Some people try to imitate judo throws and whatnot but that's a different way to play).
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
WoW colossus why do you want to leave?

Also mindstorm, with contracted wrists you get advantages over your opponent, right? So if you can do the stuff that you could do without having contracted wrists means you are better, we don't force the players to change their playstyle but challenging them to evolve themselves through this tiers system. Also this kind of techniques make the aikido game more challenging and more fancy, which is better than the plain lifting matches that you daily play with players that just want to win and don't play to have fun and/or because they enjoy aikido. They play because they want to get more Qi or tc. So by encouraging the players to move through the tiers system, while they are collecting the replays needed to move to the next one, they show of nice looking moves to random people who mind just like that get interested in aikido.

Too much talk don't know if I managed to answer your question at all.
CREAM ON !