Toribash
Original Post
A little update idea on multiplayer
Sometimes there's a server you want to join and its full right?
What if something new like a upgrade to the community servers.
Such as Join the server as soon as a slot is available?
And once you immediately join, in your task bar Toribash starts to flash in yellow to let you know you joined the server.
I know this will take some time but this is very useful.
To myself I will give a +support.
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
Adding a queue, basically. I like it, wouldn't that also fix the /rec spam crashing server glitch?

I support it but I doubt the servers will get upgraded.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
I'm pretty sure this is a thing. It just doesn't tell you. I've joined servers before which were full and my game doesn't tell me it's full, it just adds me when there's space.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
I'm pretty sure this is a thing. It just doesn't tell you. I've joined servers before which were full and my game doesn't tell me it's full, it just adds me when there's space.

Maybe someone can verify this because I never heard of it before?

Queuing people up to join rooms when a space is available seems abusable - consider someone attempting to dos by flooding a room / rooms with connection attempts. Rather than being blocked out, the server now has to add them to an invisible queue, taking up time and memory which is exactly what the dosser is after.
Originally Posted by Fear View Post

Queuing people up to join rooms when a space is available seems abusable - consider someone attempting to dos by flooding a room / rooms with connection attempts. Rather than being blocked out, the server now has to add them to an invisible queue, taking up time and memory which is exactly what the dosser is after.

I dont think so, if someone wanted to DDos a room this is not an efficient way - manually spamming queue on a load of clients would likely not cause enough traffic, and otherwise a script would have to be made to open clients and join the room, this would use a lot of memory on the pc and time to make the script. So its still not as effective as ddosing normally.

Yes it would in theory be abusable but if someone wanted to ddos a room it would be nonsensical to use this rather than ddosing normally.

Not that ddosing normally is a good idea anyway
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by Fear View Post

idk if it's actually a thing, all ik is it happens for me.
blue
pink