ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Is Street Fighter overrated?
Yes
2 Votes / 8.70%
No
21 Votes / 91.30%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Who here agrees with me that Street Fighter is overrated?
I mean, seriously, they're just a bunch of gay-ass arcade games.
Street fighter is one of the most important series in gaming due to the fact its the franchise that revolutionized the fighting genre. SF2 was and still is one of the most well balanced fighting games ever. It paved the way for other fighting franchises like Mortal Kombat. SF2 has 3 Guinness World Records. First Fighting Game to Use Combos, Most Cloned Fighting Game, and Biggest-Selling Coin-Operated Fighting Game

Also this should be in Gaming chat
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
Also this should be in Gaming chat

You're right. I kinda didn't think to put it in Gaming Chat.
You can take that gay ass arcade stick and shove it up yours. Just because you don't appreciate a game does not mean its automatically overrated. It is called personal preference, it just so happens that a fuckton of people love Street Fighter. They are classics, and will never go away. They are not overrated, merely rated. You rate them low and I do not. That difference of opinion does not make you justified in waving your dick around talking about how 'street fighter is overrated shit lel ol". To make an opinion in anyway justifiable it has to be based upon reason, as of now you have no reason to dislike Street Fighter, you're merely acting on impulse.

tl;dr: Don't be a cunt and think before you speak.

On a related note, thread moved to Gaming Chat.
Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
You can take that gay ass arcade stick and shove it up yours. Just because you don't appreciate a game does not mean its automatically overrated. It is called personal preference, it just so happens that a fuckton of people love Street Fighter. They are classics, and will never go away. They are not overrated, merely rated. You rate them low and I do not. That difference of opinion does not make you justified in waving your dick around talking about how 'street fighter is overrated shit lel ol". To make an opinion in anyway justifiable it has to be based upon reason, as of now you have no reason to dislike Street Fighter, you're merely acting on impulse.

tl;dr: Don't be a cunt and think before you speak.

On a related note, thread moved to Gaming Chat.

This isn't a debate on whether or not SF is overrated. I created this thread to see how many people agreed with my opinion. SF is the same as the others no matter how popular it is. CPU players that spam combos, bosses that take hours of grinding to beat on medium difficulty, the lack of an in-game skill list so that new players know how the fuck to do shit...

Oh, and maybe next time you should wait for more votes before drawing the conclusion that I am alone on the overrated topic.
But you probably ARE alone on the topic.

Everyone loves street fighter. It's just full of win.
lol
Its Just a Clan dude respect dere name even if dere clan wa sponges doesent mean dey watch spongebob could be just german guys

(User infracted for useless, nonsensical post.)
Last edited by CiaoTime; Jul 14, 2009 at 07:18 PM.
No I am sorry, I think you're mistaken.

Street Fighter is a game which was a big hit in the arcades.
lol