Ranking
Original Post
Suicide, Depression, Self-harming
Im here to talk, help and even show that none of the options to 'end it' are good, cheers.

Im a normal teenager, which has some problems.
Im here to help, talk about the 3 main topics (Suicide, Depression, Self-harming).

I hope this is the right place for this.

Please share your stories, and I will try to help, and if not me, other people watching this thread.

*I might share my story if this thread will get more popular, as for more views, and all that.
bec use in t rnet
a the e
Problems are temporary, suicide is permanent, being able to leave behind your problems can get you along the way.
You might not know, tomorrow can be your best day.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Not quite sure what this is all about, but a suicide therapy thread isn't for Discussion. If you want to offer help to people then that's fine - but I'm sure there are better places for it & more qualified people to do it.

For now, I'm moving this to Off-Topic. If people make dumb posts in this thread then there will be infractions being doled out accordingly.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by snake View Post
grow the fuck up first, enter adult world and then you may talk about these matters, as these are quite serious to handle for schoolboys with their imaginary problems circlejerking and wannabe therapists.

^ hopefully this species will die out soon. Don't commit suicide, as someone else said, it's permenant. You have to stick through depression and hold out until the end.
I remember when my Dad died overseas, my dog died and I started smoking all in the same year. I thought about killing myself and almost did, but If I did kill myself I would never have gotten to see my new dog and been able to attend his funeral, and recover from the smoking and stopped the addiction before it got really bad. It's not worth it, trust me.
(Origin)
Some of you may already know this but I live in a very deep depression. It has not gone so far so that i have been wanting to kill myself but that is not the point. You see, Here in sweden there are like 3% of the people that actually are social. I have grown up speaking to americans, speaking freely with them wich now has become my way of acting normally. If you do this in Sweden you most likely will be judged as a wierdo. Problem is, about what Smosh023 said, Some problems aren't temporary. This has been going on since i was 10 years old and hasn't been better since.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
There's a difference between depression and attention. Some people actually have problems, others don't. I'm leaving it at that.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
snake is just a butthurt dexterity rapier scrub, don't mind him.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Did you just reference Dark Souls in a suicidal thread? My man.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
snake is just a butthurt dexterity rapier scrub, don't mind him.

adp 99 come at me
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
And here's where I close the thread and infract the idiots.
collect snots from the nose