Ranking
Original Post
Alpha 6 by Veoo

Boring new robotic head texture with a power-rangers inspired name? If that doesn't sound like a good old Veoo texture, I don't know what does.

I REQUIRE & COMMENTS CRITISM. I CURRENTLY DISLIKE THE FRONT OF THE TEXTURE, WHICH MEANS: TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT (or tell me its terrific, in which case, Ill leave it)

Keep in mind that this is a WIP so don't suggest detailing, as I am going to add that later, but I encourage suggestions about GENERAL LAYOUT

HERE IT IS:

here guys pls like enjoy thishead texturekthx

PROGRAMS USED:

Autodesk Sketchbook for the preliminary sketch
Photoshop CS6 for shading and blocking

FEEL FREE TO /DL ME IN GAME !!!

Last edited by Veoo; Nov 12, 2017 at 04:52 AM.
i dont like the hexagonal shape on the front, remove all that mess and make it more simple. too much shading
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
i dont like the hexagonal shape on the front, remove all that mess and make it more simple. too much shading

jeez... what should I put there then? the front will be pretty empty
I don't get why there is no shade on the hexagon close to the kind of robot mouth and there is shade on the two hexagon close to it. The lines on the sides looks like it's still a sketch maybe try to make them more black so it will look like there is space between each part of the head ( idk if you planned to fix them later tho, since you said on the op that it's still a wip ) btw can you show a better pics of the back because for me the pic of the back have way too much pixels so I can't rly see the back, but it's still a dope head gj I still prefer your horror heads impatient to see the next one ^^
Last edited by Zyns; Nov 12, 2017 at 08:57 PM.
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
jeez... what should I put there then? the front will be pretty empty

just change it so it's not a hexagon, like remove the two darkest pieces
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
make the blue eyes pop out more like its glowing or something. and define the lines on the head, looks like a sketch as stated before

yeah it is a WIP, so that stuff will be sorted out, but I do want them semi-light to emulate the clockwork8 sorta feel, I just need to back them up with shading.

the eye part I agree with, don't want to make the eyes too THICC tho so, IDK ill just play around with them
you really are getting good at art man, keep it up!
i know its just a wip but add some light to the lines to make it more metallic and the front looks perfectly fine! i see you're going for a clockwork8 style.
Originally Posted by Chab View Post
you really are getting good at art man, keep it up!
i know its just a wip but add some light to the lines to make it more metallic and the front looks perfectly fine! i see you're going for a clockwork8 style.

;:;;;; thanks chab <333

Imma try to play around with the whole texture including the front though... seems a LITTLE non-descript right now.

what do you mean about the adding light to the lines part