Toribash
Original Post
Destiny 2

Hey, Destiny 2 is coming out pretty damn soon (10/24/17) and noone has made a thread yet. That's weird, I know this isn't the most active part of the forum tho. Ok nevermind

About the game

This is an online-only multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie and published by Activision (It's also available on Blizzard for pc users). It has been already released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 6, 2017, with a Microsoft Windows version scheduled for release the following month. It is the sequel to 2014's Destiny and its subsequent expansions. Set in a "mythic science fiction" world, the game features a multiplayer "shared-world" environment with elements of role-playing games. Players assume the role of a Guardian, protectors of Earth's last safe city as they wield a power called Light to protect the Last City from different alien races...

Trailers and stuff

To anyone who is interested in playing with someone, we have a discord channel. (No age restrictions whatsoever, though we do want mature people) We are looking for:
  • Active players. We plan on doing the Raid, Nightfall, Trials and so on, so we need people online at almost all times.
  • We (as of now, 2 players) are on a UTC - 3:00 timezone, so make sure you can match with our times.
  • We have our Discord server up and running!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Add us on Battle.Net : Lazuryan #1322 (my cousin) Onsola#1415 (me)

Btw I am new to Destiny, this will be my first time playing any Destiny game
Last edited by Onsola; Oct 20, 2017 at 07:21 PM.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam