Ranking
If someone wants your submissions for the clan are sports doing more will cost 3 k that is if you like my friends.

Also: good night
Pokebolas (. Y .)
Well I'm happy to be in the clan
Obviously it has just started so not everything is finished yet, but i think Demonix has potential and looks promising. Hopefully it will last a long time. -Saevus
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
New guy to join, new name is MrPsycho
If you head over to my house, you'll be (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2
As a moderator, am I able to invite people without permission from a higher rank? I'll make sure they're cool and all but I'm just making sure before you guys start seeing random players in Demonix and flame me
Hello I'm WarSoul, I'm a blue belt, I Was a 5th dan black belt but that account got hacked. So I had to start from the start. I was seeing if I could join Demonix, this will be my 2nd clan if you let me in, thanks.
Hey, if you are still active I'd like to join.
"It bugs the crap out of me when somebody talks more than I do." ~Dante, Devil May Cry 3~
i want a clan
see I want to join u guys considering nobody lets me have a clan or even be their friend so since I know backflip decap quick kick and my own move hip rip could I join I am

orange belt
fairly good
awesome at pendulum jumper
and amazing at judo
belt: blue (37 games till brown)
type of fight style: lifting/kicking
hobby: balancing things on my fingers
skype: hipaw120(yes its wierd but when i started skype i didnt know what to use as a username, picture is a pentagram)
please check out the replays i gave for you to watch.

I would love to be in this clan!
Attached Files
OHHHHHHHHHH.rpl (27.8 KB, 3 views)
DAT YOLO THO.rpl (46.8 KB, 3 views)
HOLLY CARP.rpl (52.1 KB, 3 views)
HOLLY.rpl (49.4 KB, 3 views)
hi my name is aaron my user is kkklerer im a 3dan black belt and id like to join this clan the reason why is because ive been looking for a good clan for a long time and my age is 14 and i really want to join this clan if i do i thank you guys