Ranking
Maybe a "praise timuchen for his total dismember" topic should be made to keep this record one clean. :/
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
This is pretty standard book of records thread stuff, actually.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Title of Record: Fastest Total Dismemberment
Settings: 100 DM 80 Distance
Measurement of Record: 795 frames
Mods Used: None

(And for those of your about to scream, yes I did use Timchuen's opener. But the rest was completely different and my approach was altered very much)
Last edited by B-rad; Apr 13, 2008 at 03:38 AM.
i got close to a total
Last edited by mish; Oct 13, 2007 at 04:54 AM.
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
=\ you could have done better....you was only grabbing and disembering .... was kinda bored =\ and 5000 frames? >.< im looking for something more smooth and fast....

(waits for noweb to post)
Last edited by DarkEnergy; Sep 2, 2007 at 08:11 PM.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
me well thx
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]