ES Recruitment Drive
Denied, read the first post and reapply, thank you.

ImJohnWick App

Last edited by Redd; Jul 10, 2018 at 04:27 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

hi im Collin and i forgot where i left my mommas weird rubber hotdog that has 2 big baked beans, can u halp me
<(Raven)g3tab0ut> seems like you have nothing nowhere near fate, Jhunter
My Application
Hey Guys

My Name is Dylon but I go by the username Jinx, I am 17 and I am an artist in studies and I am and athlete. Aside from that stuff I am also a gamer, in which I love playing all sorts of games. My GMT is +1

Born in South Africa and moved to the EU. the past year or so has not been the best with most people and I admit I was acting like a bit of a child and I'm sorry if anyone I offended or pissed of is in this clan . I would like to start over in general

I have been playing toribash for awhile sitting about 2/3 years with 2000+ hours simply cause I love the game and the concept of the game. I like learning more and more eventually getting better. recently I got into the art of sparring because I believe with good replays one can create a series if we had some animators out there. I do main in mods such as ABD but I also play lenshu / Tk and more. My Forum activity would be 8/10 because I am an artist and I look looking through threads to see what I can find and study the styles other artists use. My Ingame activity depends on time of the year but usually a 7/10

I want to join Tank because from what I have seen you guys are friendly but also very sociable and just fun to play with. I would like to create some new friends as well use the opportunity to get better at the game in certain areas by playing with some of the talented players in the clan

Thanks for your time

Jinx
Last edited by Jinx; Jul 10, 2018 at 08:19 PM.
Graphic Artist - Request Art

Jinx

Last edited by Redd; Jul 10, 2018 at 04:23 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

Originally Posted by Redd View Post

Jinx

My Bad, Thought I added everything
Just go ahead and actually read the whole thing then.
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Jul 11, 2018 at 12:56 AM.
My name is Dillon irl and jokerbutt in toribash my discord name is jokerbutt#7666
I live in The U.S.A
I am 16 years of age
my time zone is central
I like soccer
i want to join because i want to get better at toribash
I started play toribash in 2014 I played it pretty consistently for too years or so then I took a year and half brake and about 2 or 3 months give or take I started to play more.
I will be going on a vacation soon and I will be gone for a week
My referral person is Crimson
Hey Guys

My Name is Dylon but I go by the username Jinx, I am 17 and I am an artist in studies and I am and athlete. Aside from that stuff I am also a gamer, in which I love playing all sorts of games. My GMT is +1

Born in South Africa and moved to the EU. the past year or so has not been the best with most people and I admit I was acting like a bit of a child and I'm sorry if anyone I offended or pissed of is in this clan . I would like to start over in general

I have been playing toribash for awhile sitting about 2/3 years with 2000+ hours simply cause I love the game and the concept of the game. I like learning more and more eventually getting better. recently I got into the art of sparring because I believe with good replays one can create a series if we had some animators out there. I do main in mods such as ABD but I also play lenshu / Tk and more. My Forum activity would be 8/10 because I am an artist and I look looking through threads to see what I can find and study the styles other artists use. My Ingame activity depends on time of the year but usually a 7/10

I want to join Tank because from what I have seen you guys are friendly but also very sociable and just fun to play with. I would like to create some new friends as well use the opportunity to get better at the game in certain areas by playing with some of the talented players in the clan

Thanks for your time

Jinx
Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
Hey Guys

Thanks for your time

Jinx

Nice app, I'm not here to deny/accept it.
I just read it and wondered, where did you move within EU ?
Pendragon = Bandwagon.

Date 7/11/2018
Name Jokerbutt or Dillon
Referral Person Crimson

Introduction

My real name is Dillon I am from United states, I am 16 years old, my discord is jokerbutt#7666. I started playing toribash in 2014. I played it pretty consistently for about 2 years, then I took a year or so brake. I came back about 2 or 3 months ago. I am a 6 dan back belt.

More About Me
I way 126 pounds, I am a republican mostly, I don't talk much. I am going to be a junior in Hight school, I do Cross Country and track.

The Reason I Want To Join Tank
I want to learn more about toribash. I just think that this is a really good, stable clan and it looks like a fun group to be apart of. Crimson is cool too and so is dillon.

Sorry about the first one i did i didn't know what i was doing and i am go on a vacation on saturday for 6 days.