Ranking
View Poll Results: Girls Playin toribash. Do you know/are a girl playing toribash?
you're a girl playing toribash
3 Votes / 23.08%
you know a girl who plays toribash
5 Votes / 38.46%
your'e a boy
5 Votes / 38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Nice replay, the boxing stance let you get the upper hand and then you tore his torso off.

I notice most of you attacks are swinging punches. these are punches where you use chest and pex and elbows in a wip-like fasion to do damage. (an example of one is the "falcon punch")

another type of punch is one where you orinally have your elbows contracted, and the you swing at a person while extending you elbow. not as much power (usually) but alot more accurate, you can aim using other arm as a counterweight. It looks cooler too.

im probably going to add some replays of both.
Last edited by blkk; Dec 23, 2008 at 07:24 AM. Reason: added stuff
- its been a while
OK, I reinstalled Toribash on my computer, and I looked in my replays, and I found something spectacular!

In the starter pack for the replays, there was a fight between me and someone else, on MY server. (im just going to pass over the fact that I was being pwned)

its called Torso explosion (or somethign like that). I didnt post it before, but I suppose if hampa likes it, here you are:

I also added some other replays:
Last edited by blkk; Jan 10, 2009 at 04:50 AM.
- its been a while
Thanks, but in the future, try to give constructive critisism

Ive been playing alot recently and here are some of the people Ive been playing with in replays with me

sorry about the quatliy of the replays. I sorta picked them out at random. I understand some are pretty bad, but the

"higher a monkey climbs up a tree, the more people can see his ass... and give constructive criticism on getting it better"

you can also comment about gameplay and your favorite oepning moves
Last edited by blkk; Jan 10, 2009 at 04:50 AM.
- its been a while
sorry about that

but what did I say about CONSTRUCTIVE critisism
its nice htat you looked at all of them, but "look funny" isnt very useful.
- its been a while
Try to edit your posts instead of double posting.
Don't linger around on this mod for too long though. Try classic mods such as betabox, wushu, judo etc. People appreciate those types mods more, there are more tournaments based on these mods (which will help heaps on giving you TC). Even try making single player replays. Those IMO, shows a player's true skill.
I didn't watch your replays though. I don't really like non classic/sambo mods.

And also, don't get all pissy when someone doesn't give you a constructive comment. Not everyone is good enough to be able to point out your flaws etc.
woops ,sorry about that. my computer got all funny and I didn't know I was double posting, it looked like I didn't post at all to me.

I appreciate your comments but unfortuantly, it would be off topic if I started posting replays of different mods.

ah well...
- its been a while