Ranking
That was a beautiful core, the transition between the core and the boom was brilliant, the skeet was nice but I would have prefered a skeet DM.

Very nice, Kylan.
| tom |
two?
Also, yeah I know, rushing..
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
My opener challenge 11 entry
Attached Files
OC11KY.rpl (224.0 KB, 6 views)
Ohnicethere.rpl (186.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by kylan97; Jun 19, 2010 at 12:21 PM.
Oh bumpity bump bump

:V
Attached Files
Darn that rust.rpl (173.3 KB, 16 views)
Cyanide and apple juice.rpl (131.9 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by kylan97; Jun 19, 2010 at 05:27 PM.
Darn that rust - Very nice. I like the hits. The second hit was outstanding and in my opinion one of the better ones I've seen lately. The last kick, the one that rammed the remnants of Uke's devastated torso, was pretty good aswell. I find it very hard to get multiple dismemberments in that situation. Looking at your position and all. The starter was fairly simple and common too, but it worked and as a result you got a good punch to open it all up with. One thing I didn't like, the lack of pose. I think you need a pose. Without a pose replays tend to look incomplete, like a work in progress. You don't want it to look like a WIP don't you? However, great job and keep that in mind!

Cyanide and apple juice - It started off with a light push with your arm which luckily made Uke fly away for a bit making it easier for you to launch in before that kick off with. The following kick looked good, but it could've been better. Perhaps you could chuck your foot a further bit into his crotch and get the crotch block along with the abs or something along those lines. The kick was powerful, which is a plus, but it could use some more dismemberments. Additional dismemberments would add to the awesomeness. The decap boomhit looked pretty sweet. Powerful and lots of dismemberments. But it got quite messy at the same time and that's not very good. Again, the pose could use some work. It looked a tad strange just falling on your face like that. Still, not bad at all. Keep it up!

Overall, not bad! I really like the first one. You need to work on your poses though n_n
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Darn that rust - I liked the second hit a lot, I still think that maybe you could have gotten a bigger boom on it though. The boom was a perfect follow up to the first punch, as was the second boom on the arm. Lack of pose is D:

Cyanide and apple juice - I love it mostly because I suck at these types of replays, I think that you could have caused more crotch damage but it was mad up for by the very powerful boomhit afterwards. To be honest it got messy but I still liked it. LACK OF POSE D:

8/10
good job
bring back wibbles