Ranking
Original Post
Replays in a grammatically correct thread.
Yeah. Let's see if i can keep this post in good, clean English, shall we? But anyways, I've finally made enough replays to merit a new thread... Hopefully, you'll not be puking all over the place.

Four fists in the aaaiiirrr...: I like, start out by manipulating Uke into a flipping frenzy, though he only gets to do one flip before my hand greets the side of his head, shortly followed by a slap to the elbow. Then i chase him a little, seeing that he's flying away from me, and bash his butt twice. All without grabbing.

Pretty much: A double kick from behind. I like this because of the speed i switch attacking foot with. It was also involved in getting the "Shadow Attack" achievement, found in Blams Achievement script.

Punt: I manipulate Uke around a little, and then punt his head off. Simply put.

Rorghle smileyspam woop: Included for the hell of it. It's basically me screwing around with emotes...

That's a 10 on the Torino scale: I start at 1000 distance, and then jump my way over to Uke, so i can deliver a hefty fusillade of angry attacks. Also notice how i skeet-shoot his head... And yes, i unfortunately had to use a grab to get the chest dismemberment, as a non-grab dismember there would have been next to impossible.

Comments and constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated...

I'm sure i failed with my grammar SOMEWHERE...
Attached Files
Class A - Pretty much.rpl (59.9 KB, 85 views)
Class A - Punt.rpl (90.9 KB, 78 views)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
You are fucking awesome!

9.999999999999/10 because nothing is perfect :P

Translation: I really liked the replays, IMO the grabby chest dismemberment isn't a shame in that one :P
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Great replays shook, i loved 4 fists.

btw,

Skeet-Shot*

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Is it ok to just say i liked the whole bunch ? Not in the mood for a huge comment

shook = one of my favorite replay makers :O
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Originally Posted by shook View Post
And yes, i unfortunately had to use a grab to get the chest dismemberment, as a non-grab dismember there would have been next to impossible.

Hi.
Attached Files
Tamer0 Shook Chest Skeet.rpl (129.1 KB, 45 views)
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
Skeet-Shot*

Niet, the word i used is an action, not an object, so to say. Of that i am certain.
Also, thanks.

@iPingu: Schweet, thanks. :3

@Rutz: All fine by me! ;)

@Tamer0: o_o
Can't be assed to remake the angry fusillade of attacks.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Fluid as always but for your standards it isnt all that brutal is it ? The kicks look a little bit like my tap dismemberments. ( which is not a bad thing at all )
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
war r lieks the skeet and the whabam :o
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I think it's anyway, not anyways
And i think it would be correct to say "you wont be puking.."
Also i think they capitalize the word I?
"to get the chest dismembered" would be better i think.

^ Just what i've picked up over years and what seems better to me, i've only learned English for two years after all.

Anyway, *starts watching the replays*

Four fists in the aaaiiirrr - The start wasn't that good but when you got to the decap, i was amazed ^^

Nothing to say about the other ones, i'm about 21359x lower skilled so ummh...

9/10

^^
Whoop Whoop