Toribash
Original Post
What is the best way to watch the Star Wars saga?

Cheesy Vadar gif ftw

Assuming you have already seen them all at some point. I am in the process of requiring all 6, and I was contemplating the order in which I should re-watch them. I could go I, II, III, IV, etc, or I could go IV, V, VI, I, etc. I've also heard of people watching IV, V, I, II, III, VI.

Which is best in your opinion?
Thanks.
If you ask me, you should go by how old they are. IV, V, VI, I, II, III

Also, make sure to put a black helmet on and have a lightsaber next to you while you watch.

AT ALL TIMES.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
I'd just got 1 through 6.

But really, IV, V, VI is the best way.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
i like all to follow shit with the story - I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
Just for continuities sake id watch it I, II, III, IV, V, VI.

Plus then you'd save the best ones for last.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Yeah, randomguy, but you have to weather the sheer drop in quality from III to IV.

Which is a bit strange for some people.
Thanks.
III is good but all of the original trilogy is better in my opinion.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Out of these two I probably go with the one in order because MOST likely you've seen IV, V, VI before. And by watching them in order you learn more about the history of Anakin, Darth Sidious's Master, and how fucked the Jedi Council really is through the manipulative teachings of the senate, Palpatine. The way of the Jedi is just as fucked as the Sith through some cases.

IV, V, VI, I, II, III

I, II, III, IV, V, VI <<<<<

Also, really try not to skip anyway, I know Episode I is absolute bullshit, it has some cool trivia, like Annakins Midichloron count is higher than Yoda's in that movie. The force flows through each and every limb and Darth Vader has none, but his head, so during IV, V, VI Darth Vader is only at 20% strength, he's still ridiculously strong, but wow. Also you will notice the dwindling of the power in the force through out the movies. The most Powerful Jedi in the IV, V, VI is Luke Skywalker for his absolute power in persuasion. Which he was stronger than Darth Sidious in. In I, II, III you have very powerful jedi such as Kia-Adi-Mundi, Plo koon, Mace Windu, Obi Wan Kenobi, Kit, Fisto Darth Tyrannus (Count Dooku) Darth Maul, and of course Yoda. I guess it's up to liking good filmography and the ways it was filmed and the characters and what was going on during the time and who was alive. Personally I hate VI because the Ewoks. Those things are actually just retarded. Why not bring the fight to Kashyyyk? And have wookies fight the Republic instead of 3 ft retards that can barely talk and half almost no technology what so ever. Anyways, got way far off topic.
Last edited by T0ribush; Feb 18, 2011 at 01:07 AM.