Ranking
If within a week i don't see any wips... I may close this request. But if there is someone out there who want to make this set, post your wips. And i will assure you that i won't close the thread.
Last edited by Trice; Mar 14, 2018 at 11:38 AM.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
A boy or a woman, one can not sure with the identity of a goddess even though they are a goddess, called Nike strolled down upon one of thousands worlds named the toriworld lost on her thought.

"Have world forsaken the taste of victory from a goodwill of the people"

Nike stare right into barren plot of village filled with hunger and famine. She saw an elderly sacrifice their own food for the young to survive. A lot of place stinks like the dead.

"Akhlys has touch her fingers to this village, and time will tell for them to be part of Hades' smelly helmet"

Nike has zero intention to save that village. No pray, no donation that being sent right to her or her patron, Athena. She left that village in instant with a great sighed.

"I am not a demigod. I can't disturb mortal's fate directly. I shall reward greatly for brave man or woman who stood up for their own kin"

Bump with a short story. Budget still the same
"0h no" -Trice
Changing a plan, within a week after this post if there is no wips or any info whether you are doing this or not i am going to close this.
"0h no" -Trice
No one want to take this offer?
"0h no" -Trice
Well i guess this is it boys...
Closing thread, request aborted. (If there is actually someone out there is in the middle of attempting this, PM me fast before i decided to sell all my item)
"0h no" -Trice