ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(AOG) Recruitment Tree
Please if you are looking to join just answer these questions in your application and try not to make it too lengthy. Thanks! (One with an asterisk "" and in red text are required, rest green ones optional. [The blue ones are not necessary, but we would like to know, if question before applies to your application.])

What is you age?

What is your gender?

What is your name?
(Do you like to be called by a nickname?)

What is reason you want to join?

Do you have an alt?

Have you been banned?
(If so why have you been banned?)

How often do you play?

What mods do you play?

Do you have Skype?

Do you have Discord?

Do you have Steam?

Do you have TeamSpeak3?

How will you help this clan?

How did you find out about this clan?

How often do you use forums?

What is your clan history?
(Clan name and rank that you were in the clan. Answer what you can remember please.)

Do you want to be tested?*
(If not, send us 2-3 of your best replays of you in action!)

<[elite]Kozmonaut> I fucked myself
<(AOG)Darkhorsepyro>You ever had peanutbutter and coolwhip sandwiches?
<[elite]Kosmonaut> Bent my dick and fucked myself
What is you age? I am 13

What is your gender? male

What is your name? my real name is jaden toribash name JJmaster13 but i will like to be called JJ

What is reason you want to join? I like being in a clan and helping others posting replays and clan like things

Do you have an alt?no but i can make one

Have you been banned?no

How often do you play? from 1-10 8

What mods do you play? akidobigdojo rk-mma boxshu xspar

Do you have Skype? yes its JJmaster

Do you have Discord? yes its JJMaster

Do you have Steam? yes

Do you have TeamSpeak3? no

How will you help this clan? by donating

How did you find out about this clan? sepnai was in it

How often do you use forums? when buying or posting or transferingtoricredits

What is your clan history? WHISP3R rank member Pure warrior

Do you want to be tested?* yes
Nice application, Try to meet me in game so i can test you.

<[elite]Kozmonaut> I fucked myself
<(AOG)Darkhorsepyro>You ever had peanutbutter and coolwhip sandwiches?
<[elite]Kosmonaut> Bent my dick and fucked myself
I will start listing the two main reasons that encourages me to join this clan:

-first: i like to be in a clan, specially in this game where you have your own forum, wars, alliances, etc...

-second: id like to help and talk with some people that also play the game, and also ask for help if i need it.

About the "alt" question: we could say that this account is my alt ifyou take my first account as the main one, but, since i lost my main account 1 year and a half ago (or 2) this is now my main account, and the one i use the most now (thats why im so low ranking belt, i was black belt in my lost account) I made this account just for returning to the game from that long break.

No i ve not been banned.

I usually play at least once a day for 1h or more; the mods i play/like the most are:

-mushu (fast mod and you have enough space to not be grabbed from teh start)
-wushu (i like it for the same reason, but this is better if i want to play without losing my head with one punch)
-judo (one of the main mods, and good for winning tourneys, ive lost a bit of practice in this tho, like in all mods, from a break of a year, but in this more....)
-ABD (the main in bet servers, at least when i played XD)
-twin swords (with some techniques and a bit of skill you can win a good amount of tourneys, also a fun mod to play without taking it seriously)
-aikido and aikido with platforms (some serious combat to practice a bit)
-rk-mma(its a funny mod, that requires more than one type of skill; you have to know how to move, how to punch and kick, and you have to know to continue your moves, also, you cant grab your opponent, so you have to rely on your hits more than on making your oponent hit the ground, also you can do some cool looking fights if done well)

About communication means:

skype: yes but for friends and people i personally know sorry
TS3: yes (but my english pronunciation and micro are not the best... so you can actually have problems trying to understand me)
steam: yes
Discord: no

ill help this clan trying to do my best where im needed and maybe helping to put it in the 1st place.

I found about this clan searching in the top to see if my old clan was still alive, and it isnt btw, its ironic, the clan was called [It's] and now It isn't
so yeah, looking for a good clan to join, because my old clan its gone, i found yours, i liked the post aesthetics, so i proceeded to see the recruitment section, after looking for other clans to see what clan would fit with me i found out this was the best for me.

I use the forums at least once a day for 10-15 min bursts (if more than one time), i usually see whats going on but i dont usually comment, if i get a clan ofc i will be more active in the forums.

My clan history: I was from 2 clans, in the first one, i cant even remember the name since iwas there for like 2 weeks; and the second clan; as i said before i was a proud member of a clan called It's, and we got to make it an official clan; ive tried to find it again but ive failed; the rank? tbh i cant remember, at least the name, i was if i remember well in the fourth rank, it was something like this:

leader-coleader-veterans-senior members(me)-trusted members-normal members-new members.

finally, i dont mind if im tested, so yeah, you can test me as long as i can find you online or viceversa, also, i cant send replays since i dont have any in this computer... its a shame, i had one ripping a guys arm off by biting him on ABD, very appropiate to a ghouls clan tbh.

And thats everything i think, if you need to ask something more, feel free to do it.

EDIT: my pc is being repaired so it may take some time for me to be able to play, a week as much i think
Last edited by Mstriker21; Dec 22, 2016 at 05:36 PM.
What is you age?
I'm 14.

What is your gender?
Male

What is your name?
My name is George.

What is reason you want to join?
Clans are a fun thing to be in because there is a lot of cool people in clans and clan wars are fun for me.

Do you have an alt?
No.

Have you been banned?
I haven't been banned.

How often do you play?
About 5 days a week for at least an hour to about 3 hours
What mods do you play?
Mushu, Aikido Big Dojo, Aikido and Judo.
Do you have Skype?
Yes.
Do you have Discord?
Yes.
Do you have Steam?
Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak3?
Yes.
How will you help this clan?
I will help this clan by participating in clan wars and trying my best in them to win them.
How did you find out about this clan?
I saw it on the clan page of (Lucky).
How often do you use forums?
Not as often as I play, but probably once a week.
I was in (Night) I can't remember what rank and I was also in (Cursed) I can't remember my rank either, sorry.

Do you want to be tested?*
I have a few replays but you can test me as well if you like.
Attached Files
k.rpl (46.7 KB, 2 views)
kick do.rpl (48.8 KB, 2 views)
kdecap.rpl (35.7 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Boogleey; Jan 1, 2017 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Adding replays
What is reason you want to join - I want to join this clan because the story seems interesting, I've known people who've been in this clan, and this clan just seems nice in general.

Do you have an alt - I wouldn't really say it's an alt, but more of an unofficial name change xD

I use iiHentai as my main now because I don't have and will never have enough TC to have a name change. (I used to be Fr0stycube and 2nd Dan)

Have you been banned - no, but I did get one of those warnings for a useless post.

How often do you play - I try to get on TB everyday for at least an hour or so for a spar or just to play with friends.

What mods do you play - xspar, any parkour mod, ABD, Aikido, Boxshu, and Greykido

Do you have Skype - Yup

Do you have Discord - Yes

Do you have Steam - No

Do you have TeamSpeak3 - no

How will you help this clan - I used to make various textures for my old clans when I had the time. (Mainly for Mystic)

How did you find out about this clan - Some people I knew used to be in the clan, and since I happened to find this clan while looking for a new one, I decided to try to get in~

How often do you use forums - I always check the forums when I can (Which is most of my day since I'm lazy)

MonoChromatic - I was just there for a day since the owner didn't like me
Destiny - I can't recall what rank I was
Mystic - Sr. Recruiter

I would not like to be tested, but I can if I have time. For now, here are some replays~
Attached Files
[P] z Matarika Beachside PK.rpl (252.8 KB, 4 views)
[S] Artichoke V2.rpl (572.7 KB, 3 views)
[P] Phantoms - Fr0stycube.rpl (265.7 KB, 4 views)
[C] Jump!.rpl (150.4 KB, 3 views)
|| I'm A Bald Guy With Hair ||
I'm Concon, trust~
What is you age? 16, Almost 17

What is your gender? Male

What is your name? Ian but I have Chroni and TheOracleMind as ingame nicknames I normally use

What is reason you want to join? This group looks interesting and has interesting people in it, have played with a few people but it was a while ago that I did.

Do you have an alt? Two, one I don't remember the password to who is Oracle92 and the other is Beerus although I normally don't use it much anymore.

Have you been banned? No, just received one infraction on Beerus for useless post, although it was all sorted out.
(If so why have you been banned?)

How often do you play? Normally I play in the afternoons because of school and college work, but I play often on the weekends.

What mods do you play? I am a heavy ABD player since it's good practice and very common mode to play. And when I feel like it my friend and I sometimes parkour or spar, but we normally don't get to anymore.

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have Discord? Yes

Do you have Steam? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Use to, can still download it if necessary.

How will you help this clan? I want to help it grow, and be one of the more active clans since nowadays most are either inactive or dead. I am normally participating in wars, but I've been out of practice for a little while so it would be nice if I got into practice again before trying wars out.

How did you find out about this clan? Just scrolling through the guild forums and it looked like an active forum so I decided it would probably be a good idea to join an active guild.

How often do you use forums? Normally check it twice a day, just depends on what I do when I get home from school.

What is your clan history? I use to be in the clan TB ias Beerus but when I used this account I was apart of Vampire, which died a little while ago and I came back to it being empty and I was a guild leader for it.
(Clan name and rank that you were in the clan. Answer what you can remember please.)

Do you want to be tested?* I don't mind being tested, would be good practice for later.
My age is 13

My gender is male

My name is Camden

I would like to join your clan to be able to learn the game a lot better and have fun

No i do not have an alt

Never been banned

I play almost every day

I play judo/judo frac and aikido/aikido big dojo usually

No i don't have skype, steam, teamspeak3, or discord

I will help this clan by hopefully winning clan wars and what not

I found out about it through the forums

I use forums like once a week or so

I wouldn't mind being tested
Aogiri app From:Jenju
Age-12

Gender-Male

Name-Justin

What is reason you want to join?- I like tokyo ghoul and i think this clan has great potential.
Do you have an alt?-Yes but i abandon them.

Have you been banned?-No

How often do you play?-I am pretty active.Except for my school spring breaks and summers because vacation and all that stuffs.

What mods do you play?-boxshumushu mushu wushu aikido big dojo and aikido and all that stuff

Do you have Skype?-no

Do you have Discord?-yes Id number is #2789 name-Jusnika

Do you have Steam?-no

Do you have TeamSpeak3?-no

How will you help this clan?-I dont really know except donate money to the bank once i get a full 128x128 set

How did you find out about this clan?-One person i met in the halloween hunt thing

How often do you use forums?-not much

What is your clan history?-Ive been in destiny and fade
(Clan name and rank that you were in the clan. Answer what you can remember please.)In destiny i was recruiter in fade i was a member

Do you want to be tested?*-sure because sending replays is a pain to me
Basic Info:
Hello, my name is Jaden but usually just go by Spenny around friends. I am 15 and a freshman in high school. I enjoy skating but playing games is where it's at.

Game Info:
I want to join this clan because i just got back into toribash after a while of not having a computer. All of my old friends have either stopped playing or have moved on from our past clan. I do have other alts; not because i have been banned but because i somehow lost interest in the names. One is a black belt while the other is a brown belt. I usually play for a couple hours after school, btw i'm in pacific standard time. I typically play aikido variations and a little bit of mushu if i'm just trying to have fun.

Communication and History:
I have steam, my username is Spenny. My profile picture is Tyler the Creator if you're trying to find me. To be straight up honest, in terms of clan contributions i'm the same as everyone else. I can win wars and just have a good time in the chat, not much else can be said. I dont mind being tested in game so hit me up whenever. Oh, I was also in a clan called Ocean id say a year back, im pretty sure i met DarkHorsePyro there. Not sure how i remembered her name but i do remember reading her application to OC. Good Times, cheers!
Spenny