Toribash
Accepted

I tested him in game probably could have made a better application but his a cool dude. Great player
Drink Blood Swing from A Vine Now You Can Die
In-game name: Swag20

My history with toribash started about three years ago back when I was messing around on youtube. I saw I think what was nerdcubed or idubbbz playing it so I got into the game and turned out I loved it.Why do I want to join overpowered? YOur members seem pretty chill from what I noticed and seems like this clan may be going places. If you recruit me I can bring loyalty and experience to your clan. I have been apart of multiple clans and participated in many wars over my time. My best mod I abd, and I'm iffy on forum activity it depends on what's happening in the forums . I can use forum pms but I'm not familiar with the irc. I don't have any of my replays they are all on my old pc which broke awhile back (Hence why I'm rusty and behind on IRC, etc)
Accepted and Tested
Nice Application kinda short and unformal but its ok
You seem like a cool dude try to be active on forum and War as much as possible
What Is Your History With Toribash?
- First of all, my history with Toribash Isn't to much, mainly just enjoy the game and have fun with whatever im doing within the game, whether it came to either, Replay making, Sparring, or even just hanging out with people on the TB forums, I just play the game how i believe it should be played, i am quite experienced within the game.
Why Join OverPowered?
- I would like to join OverPowered because it seems like a very fun and supportive clan to hang out with and have fun with In game Clan wars etc. OverPowered i feel is the clan for me mainly because of its activity fun and loyalty throughout the clan.
What Do You Have To Offer To The Clan?
- I believe i got a lot of things to offer to this clan such as being active on both forums and in game, good in game sportsmanship and support when others need it but most of all just a fun nice guy to be around.
What Mod Is Your Strongsuit?
- Id say, mods such as ABD, Lenshu, Wushu and taekkyon are my strong suits, I enjoy playing them.
How Is Your Forum Activity?
- My Forum Activity is very good i believe im usually quite active, more so through In game than the forums but yes i am usually very active on both.
Are You Able To Communicate By IRC Or Forum Pms?
- Yes, i am able to communicate via IRC or Forum pm's basically anytime.
Accepted and Tested
Clean Application
Work on your skill level happy to have you on board