Toribash
I would like to offer 400 TC a head.

Description: Black hair white face make him grinning and no eyebrows
Text: say TehBasher written in blood on the back
what happened to the orc and pharos? XD, but i like the mouth and the eyes, but get rid of the text and the M and raise the eyes and make them slightly bigger. sorry im so picky XD
Figures description: Cool lookin' guy,goons look stupid,Boss of the goons looks very powerful.
Animation description: Cool guy plays an electric guitar really fast on the street, then a bunch of goons attack him from different directions. Cool guy spins the guitar firing bullets(the guitar was a gun and guitar) killing the goons. The Boss of the goons walk in, make it look like he's heavy so that ground shakes each step he takes, then he picks up Cool guy by the collar. After that cool guy disappears, Boss looks for him, then cool guy appears at the top of Boss then shoots lazorz with guitar. Then at end say "Mess with the Best" then that text disappears then say " Die like the rest". Make the "T" at rest part be one of the goons impaled on an acoustic guitar(he falls from the sky). Then that disappears then Cool guy spray paints "RicH" on wall.
Other: None. Just make it cool. I only have 300 at the moment for this pivot.
Deadline: Make it soon. But take your time okay?
Ok, Ok, let me finish mega's head real quick.

Teh basher, be a little more spesific please.

EDIT: Done!!!!
Last edited by ZaneNutio; Dec 1, 2007 at 04:29 AM.
How much more specific could I get.. I want a guy with long black hair that sticks into his face a little bit and black eyes and black mouth that makes him look like hes grinning.. also make the hair go all the way back to the neck joint and my name written in something that AT LEAST looks like blood on the back of the head on the hair.
me likey!! but. i need some in game pics if you can, my last head i bought looked sweet in spinny heasd, but ingame it was like eh...??, oh and make the "Mega" on top of the "doomer" on the back por favor

Edit: also make the text orc please
Ok, how mutch are you pying again? 0_o (jk i'l do it)

Alex:
I hope u like it, the small version will be PMd, Your avvy.

It was 65 frames, you don't have to double the price, 65 is fair for this, not too hard.

Yes but I'm a generous guy, and that animation is pretty sweet so I am not going to cheap ya with 65tc, You get 500
Back in my day...