Ranking
Original Post
An warning(Notify)system.
So maybe most players have they'r toribash slow or lag in multiplayer then ping or no responde,So if that happened,a message would pop out at the chat saying "Warning: You'r internet connection is low,Please restart the router."Or"Warning: You'r game is running slow."etc.
and it would be activated or disabled in options,i was thinking like:-

Should look ingame:-

Or it might be a script called "Warning bot.lua" which is kinda hard to make.
Last edited by Nokia; Oct 24, 2012 at 02:26 AM.
my toribash runs at lesser than 20fps,so i think if you do this,the massage will keep popping up for me.I'm sure there are other people like me.

~unsupported
Bye bye toribash
^
That.

Anyone who has a slow computer or bad connection, this message will keep appearing and eventually lag them out of the game.

Not supported.
mindless machine
^^^^^that too zen.for the people with a slow computer,that warning will spam their chat an maybe miss some things.

not supported.
私の顔にそれを言う。
This could easily be avoided by simply turning it off... but again who needs a warning for the computer. Everybody knows that there computer is lagging if its slow. No need for this, a waste of time and energy.

Not supported
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

Didnt say would pop up a lot, It will just pop up once,and can be disabled per setting/scripts.
If it going to pop once every time you join a server , that will be good.
And how in the world it will lag you since there are Stupid spammers every where , and you never Lag-out from them , so Eventually Those messages will lag no one.

Also If There is a timer where you can say like "Remind me later" or Remind me after 15Min - 30Min - 1hour

~Supporting this great idea.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
+1 Supportation

As an option it would be nice, and help to make the difference between server or client lag.
Not sure how this would actually help, since it would just tell you what you could check within a second. Unsupported.
Not sure how this would actually help

and help to make the difference between server or client lag.

that maybe answers ur question.