ES Recruitment Drive
Belt:green belt
Why do you want to join the army?:Because my dad is in the army and i thought it would be cool to try to join this army to support him.
Are you active on forums?:no
How good are you in the game?:Im kind of good at akido i have beten 6th dan and 3rd dan blackbelts in tourneys before though.
What's your top three mods:akido,twinswords,judo
Write three sentences about yourself, so we know who you are: I am a pretty good player but i will use noob moves to win in tourneys sometimes. i love to play soccer and baseball when ever i can. And my dad is in the army so i want to support him by trying to join this clan why he is out fighting in the war.
Belt:Blue Belt
Why do you want to join the army?:I've always wanted to join a clan but I dont know how.
Are you active on the forums?:Yes very active,
How good are you in game?:Not bad.
What's your top 3 mods:joustingfixed,twinsword4fixed,aikido.
Write us 3 sentences about yourself, so we know who you are:I am just an average player like everyone else. I like to play volleyballl during my free time. I hope I will get accepted into this clan.

Thank you for your cooperation
Aplications:
Belt:Blue
Rank1897
Why do you want to join the Army?:I simply think I can.it seems fitting.
Are you active on the forums?:6.5
How good are you ingame?:On a scale 7.0/10
3 favorite mods: Juostingfixed,twinsword4fixed,aikido.
I'm all about openers. They are important. I think they decide the fight.
Belt: blue belt
Why do you want to join the Army?: i like to join this clan because my dream is to be IND army
Are you active on the forums?: whe i play toribash i always open the forum but i never invited to a clan
How good are you ingame?: maybe awesome...
What's your top 3 best mods: aikido,judo,twinsword
Write us 3 sentences about yourself, so we know who you are:
- I live in indonesia
- I love playing toribash when i was 9 i play toribash a lot...
- I don't have clan so i wish i could join this one...
Assasin Of The [l]
Belt: Blue Belt
Why do you want to join the Army?: Well actually my i want be in us air army when I grow up and when I saw a Toribash Army I could't resist myself.
Are you active on the forums?:Yes, I would give me 4.5 out of 5.
How good are you ingame?: I think I play pretty good according to my belt.
What's your top 3 best mods: They are 1-Taekwondo, 2-Violence Perfected, 3-Running
-----
Well I am really sorry that I forgot to write the 3 sentences about me earlier, here they are
1- Well I am loyal and compassionate person.
2- I don't rest till the task in hand is finished.
3- I always try to help those in need.
Last edited by Buddyyo12_old; May 26, 2013 at 10:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Belt:Green almost Blue
Why do you want to join the Army?:Cause my war spirit is burning when i see this clan
Are you active on the forums?: yes
How good are you ingame?: I think I'm good when ingame
What's your top 3 best mods: aikidobigdojo, twinsword4fixed(MOST), mushu
Write us 3 sentences about yourself, so we know who you are:
Indoor/outdoor person, like gaming, and openers
Hey Toribash Army, I would't be able to attend the forums for the next 10 days as I am going out for a camp, so if you send me an invitation please don't cancel it, I will try to view the forums again as soon as possible.I am sorry for the inconvenience.
BluHawkEye-(is in)
BlueHawk is in garunteed he is extremely good rank 8k and payed to get in I will be mailing 500 tc to the owner/leaderzzz as soon as he is in.
If I see on your post that you're already in a clan I will not send a PM unless you state that you will leave your clan for army. I'm saying this because I think you got into a different clan AFTER you made the post.
suicide is always an option.
Discord: Racci #8504 Skype: racciistheboss