Toribash
Originally Posted by coolin1 View Post
hi, i am coolin1(u can see it)people calling me Rendi Wiliam in real life, im from Indonesia(the country on the bottom-side of China, Japan, Malay, Brunei(ASEAN except China and Japan) i am still greenbelt(almost blue) and my win % is 68%, my rank .....around 50.000 maybe(sorry for the bad rank)and i am 17 years old, im 'pro' in judo, aikido, and judofrac, i can help this clan with lots of TC(s) and win a lots of clan war maybe, im active in forum(see the pm and go to the market) and im very active ingame.
I hope you invite me

hmm i have to say no sorry
Originally Posted by wolfkidxD View Post
Hey here my app
name:Gaspard IRL
belt:8th dan
What can you bring to the clan?:I can contribute to the developpement of the clan.And Help it evolve to a better clan with the help of other members.
Why do you want to join (yes)?:I want to join (yes) because theres a lot of good player and -mat- is my friend and said i should apply a while ago but i said id think about it,my past clan wasnt active ingame but was on forums this one is active on forums and ingame and i said a right i was requested to Yes so i said o wont wast that opportunity and said i will apply!,I know this clan will be a famous clan and will go far.

replays:

#wolfkidxD vs detaileds.rpl (526.1 KB)
rpl.gif abd .rpl (35.6 KB)
rpl.gif abd 1.rpl (65.8 KB)
rpl.gif greykido 1.rpl (49.6 KB)
rpl.gif greykido.rpl (49.6 KB)

Most of the application was just you saying how Colors asked you to make an application I personally don't like that in an Application as it is not useful at all and a wast of time if you really want in post in our GC(General Chat) and IRC(Internet Relay Chat)
i am saying no for now but that way change.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
b9tec would like to join :)
My application for [Yes]

name:IRL:Tyler IG:B9tec
belt:brown <-- its low but i will not disappoint you
What can you bring to the clan?:Im ok at judo and play almost everyday im working on my moves and im also kinda funny
Why is this Thread Still open?,
It needs to be closed and any one who posts an application in it will be Auto-Denied due to them being to lazy to look at our board.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions