Toribash
Hello my name is Sergio and my nickname is sergiodes,well how to start, im 3rd dan belt a very old one, i should be 4th dan or 5 dan because i left toribash for a while, im 14 years old close to 15 and i think i should join because im a good player not wow awesome player, i started to play in the first month of 2013 (well i think) i joined only 3 clans shadow kira and diamonds i maked some good friends in all this clans, im good in mushu wushu abd, seems this is a clan based in aikido would be great for me, i love wars because you need to use all your skills and lead your clan to the win my hobbies are foot ball and basket, gmt -2 i live in Paraguay a small country in the midle of brazil and argentina, well i think thats all thank you for your time.
Originally Posted by sergiodes View Post
Hello my name is Sergio and my nickname is sergiodes,well how to start, im 3rd dan belt a very old one, i should be 4th dan or 5 dan because i left toribash for a while, im 14 years old close to 15 and i think i should join because im a good player not wow awesome player, i started to play in the first month of 2013 (well i think) i joined only 3 clans shadow kira and diamonds i maked some good friends in all this clans, im good in mushu wushu abd, seems this is a clan based in aikido would be great for me, i love wars because you need to use all your skills and lead your clan to the win my hobbies are foot ball and basket, gmt -2 i live in Paraguay a small country in the midle of brazil and argentina, well i think thats all thank you for your time.

Well, the reasons of joining are kinda weak... Could've used a better grammar (or asked for someone who knows english to fix the app for you.) Your skills ingame are ok. Needs more thought on your application.

Until you somehow change my mind, no.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
Diamonds APP

Nick: JenssonFTW.

Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt.

Forum Activity 1-10: 8 , I read a loot and i post almost one time per day(of course if me can).

In-Game Activity 1-10: 9 , I Play Fridays to Sunday like 4-6 hours and after Finish The 2nd Year in the high School i play a loot of week`s.

Why you want to join in (D) Diamonds: i want to join because i like this clan and i have a new chance to get more friends , be a Better TB player , improve my skills (i have More Skills in Greykido ).

What are your Abilities: I`m a Normal Replay maker and i have "Good Skills" At Aikido Based mods, idk how to make art , im a Holded-Laxed Player and im A member of The Team Aikido if you can see in my signature

Past Clans :1rd (LUX)LUX as Member, Soul of Wind, Co-Leader, arbiter. (xp)Experience as Trial member but i not aproved the week of trial,(Flash) Flash Member ( but i changed and Maked an Medium - Hard APP for that clan)

I leave of LUX because the clan was worst and failed to me , Experience I failed week of trial , Flash The Founder BuZe Leaved and make me very sad and i leaved the clan (Without founder it will go DOWN)

Anything about You: Hi , my name is Jensson Araujo (NOT JOKING) I live in Venezuela , Caracas ( Capital District ) I like the soccer game but i`m into the Futsal Distric selection ( Futsal = Soccer in Small stadium with diferent Ball)
My favorite games are indie games like Toribash, Minecraft ,The binding of isaac : Wrath Of The Lamb And others I have 13 Years Old(Yes im young) And i know my grammar its bad ;(.

Replays: Go Down

Thanks for reading this APP and Sorry if me waste your time .
Also i will be 1 week active in-game if me enter into COAL Section members because i have 1 week of NO-School by Bless Days in my country so Cya.

Attached Files
DAt fight.rpl (87.2 KB, 6 views)
heheheleeee.rpl (60.5 KB, 5 views)
JenssonFTW - Co-lateral.rpl (123.5 KB, 4 views)
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
sergiodes: Your app was kinda weak but I know that you're skilled. Neutral from me.
JenssonFTW: Yes from me, but try to improve your grammar.
I don't judge off of age, because I know its not fair.

Looks like you put effort into your application, Jensson, and you even included the pic too ;p. Yes from me.

Sergiodes: No. I have no clue when you are going to get bored again and stop playing Toribash. Reasons were also a bit weak, but the grammar is fine as long as I can somewhat understand it.
How do you kill one with no life?