ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Tex]simple blue head
Hey i want a head texture that is blue with wite eyes

I will pay 4k i will maybe make the prise higher to 5 or 6 k if i like it.

Add things and details if you Think it looks cooler if.

Also please make the blue the sam colour as Aqua.

I will maybe make the prise even higher with about some hundred if i realy like it.
[SONG]Spin around,around untill you fall down on the ground and get barid under a buss.[SONG]
nice but i dont like the White mouth and things around, can you delete those?

the all the prise might not come directly. if you want it realy fast i have a santa beard that you can get otherwise it will take some time untill someone buy the santa beard.
[SONG]Spin around,around untill you fall down on the ground and get barid under a buss.[SONG]
i will delete all those thing.
send me the santa beard and i will send the flat VIA PM
eh i dont know what pm realy is, i am from sweden.
-----
is it a tb thing? or i don't know.
Last edited by zceb; Feb 19, 2015 at 09:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
it is tb thing. u can just send the items and i will send the image
-----
this link is where u can find private messages
http://forum.toribash.com/private.php
----
and please send santa beard and 1k
Last edited by Mattkit5; Feb 19, 2015 at 09:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ok so if i send you that santa bear you wil see it there but when you send me the texture can i klick at that and see the texture?
yeah. or if u cant. u can just find the link on the top right, there should be a link called Private Message click it and u will see the texture
also i did not know you can send texture via that thing but i will send the items now
-----
top right corner? link?
-----
i Think i understand
Last edited by zceb; Feb 19, 2015 at 09:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump