Ranking
Original Post
Duel Items(Improved)
So, When you want to duel items you have to agree with the person right? Sometimes the person agrees but doesn't send the item or the Tc, So much duel scam, I have checked the ban list and it not on... But my idea can fix this all.

My idea is that you should create a area on the forums called "Item Dueling" Where the host of the duel can set an amount of Tc to add and items he wants to add then it goes to the other duelist were the other duelist will choose to add items and amount of tc before sending it back off too the "host of the duel" When it come back to the "Host" he can accept it, Once he has seen the amount of Tc or the items, It goes back to the Duelist and he can accept it, It will then go back for the last time to the host where he can pick the amount of games played before the winner is chosen and the items and tc are automatically sent, Once that is done, We can all say Bye-Bye to duel scammer!

Thank you for your time, I hope you agree on this as a great idea for toribash
A system similar to the clan war system where both duellists have to enter their agreed stakes before a duel between the two players will activate in the specified room.

This way you can even make 'best of X' duels secure.

Absolutely supported.
Yea this could be a great relief to the amount of duel scam reports admins are handling at the moment.

Supported
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
Duel scamming is such a problem, you can literally go the ban list, go to any page, and find at least one ban due to duel scamming. This is an effective way of preventing this.
Or maybe they just like banning for this.

Definitely Supported
ナゲット
Adopting MMO style dueling would be alot better then the way it is now

100% Supported

but instead of having to do it through forums why not have it in game?

You can say something like /customduel
and a gui will pop up showing your current deactive/active inventory and you can drag and drop items into the dueling portion and type in the amount of tc you also want to add and the duel will only start when both players click duel and then confirm it

I stole this idea A good example of this idea is Shaiya's Dueling system, i cant get any screenshots of it since i dont have it anymore.
I did think of that, But it would take ages to add, Plus there would be bugs, Im glad you guys think it is a good suggestion... And I dont know why no one else suggested it, Lol