Ranking
Original Post
(WAPOW) Recruitment Thread

WAPOW was created for fun.
We recruit players with good intentions who are polite and respectful. We do not allow harassment of any kind.
Regular play and at least a weekly forum update is required. We do not need dead-weight in our clan!
We are looking for active players who want to join in and have fun.

Post your free-form application in this thread, meaning write it any way you'd like.

Guidelines

Lazy applications will be ignored. Alts/Smurfs will not even be considered. Minimum belt is black belt any applicants below that will be insta-denied.

What do you have to offer WAPOW?

What's your favorite mod?

How often do you play?

Do you post regularly in forums?

Do you check and respond to your PMs?

Tell us about your Toribash experience.

WAPOW relies on Discord to keep in touch with each other.

Effort is a good indicator of how badly you want in, so put some thought into your application.

We will consider your good character and skill, show us that you have both of these.

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, age, hobbies, sports, social groups etc.

Don't assume that because you have a friend in the clan you will gain a free pass or easy entrance.

We will usually take a few days to consider and then let you know.

It is very important that you join us in-game and get to know us.
Type /rf (enter) then /sa WAPOW (enter) in your TB client.

Note to everyone that wants to apply to Wapow.

It's not our job to recruit you, it's your job to get recruited. We have one of the best warring teams around, and we're a big family of friends. We won't miss out on you. However, if you think you deserve to be a part of us, it's your job to make sure you fit in. Join our discord, play with us in-game, be generally cool (being banned will get you insta-denied). Making an app is required if one of the Council do not recruit you personally, only to get to know the real you.

/Swepples

Good luck, and welcome to WAPOW!

One last thing, so that we know that you are paying attention.
You must make the very last line in your post:
WAPOW!
Last edited by Mikes; Mar 24, 2017 at 06:06 AM.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Dillon4545:Application
Post your free-form application in this thread, meaning write it any way you'd like.

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, age, hobbies, sports, social groups etc.

Hello my name is Dillon I live with my parents as I am 15. I spend lots of time with my gf and playing sports on rep teams i have lots of social friends that i chill and hangout with time to time ect. My skills in real life i have lots but my main skills sports and animating I love to animate things weather it be animating stick figures or helping out on a project.(on my computer) And when I am not out kicking ass in sports im at home play video games the average teenager life.

I live in Canada with all the snowman and my dog(cruiser)and my cat (gia) Weird animals. Things I like to do well I like to play video games and um that's it!(I lied i like to pat RRdubes head time to time he's a feisty one) But yes this is mostly my main life and things i like to do and i do enjoy it a lot!

What's your favorite mod? Aikidobigdojo is my favorite mod skill wise this is probably the mod i am most skilled in (58% win rato)

Twinswords is my favorite fun mod as i love the design in the mod and its good for chilling with friends and create a good mood set (some times...)

Boxmush and Judo have to be my second favorite mods as they have decent skill level and are good mods to get to know more people for me personal i meet a lot of clans in Boxmush and Judo for example PowPow, Jackazz.

What do you have to offer WAPOW? I think i could offer a lot for wapow I am skilled in wars I have really good in game and out of game activity and I am not a bad guy if you get to know me so just on that i can offer Skill,In game activity, out of game activity, and I am a good guy to get to know <3. + all the handsome features i come with *wink*.

How often do you play? I play as much as I can in game i am a 10/10 and play toirbash non stop pffff no i am not addicted. Any ways besides sports and being busy I am on ever day

Do you post regularly in forums? The only time in post in forums is If some one needs help or on the main clan thread other then that I dont post much unless my replay thread or the other things i just named.

Do you check and respond to your PMs? Yes I do I am very pm active i cheek it about 3 times a day so if you need any thing you can pm me there <3.

Tell us about your Toribash experience. I have been playing toirbash since 2012 I lost my main password and username just because I took a break from toirbash i came back in around 2015 and all my time was dedicated to my twin sword clans we really enjoy it with are clans in twinswords I think it just got less fun and more and more people left so I deiced to make a war clan and see how it goes its name was (battle) battle didn't last very long and to be honest I dont know why after a little bit I made the clan blitz for wars and stuff and it was doing pretty good we had a huge discord but I retired as leader.

WAPOW relies on Discord to keep in touch with each other. Yes o use discord a lot and i am Discord active 10/10 User name and id-Dillon4545

Don't assume that because you have a friend in the clan you will gain a free pass or easy entrance.

I have known RRdube for a very very very long time we met in one of my twinsword clans and i guess you could call him a friend.<3
712 words 3,529 characters

WAPOW!

-----
Never mine Wapow Is super Rude i cant even join there discord and talk to them and then i get banned for doing nothing Lmao in the feature ill remember that Wapow Is a bunch of kids who get mad for no reason .
Attached Files
God is back bb.rpl (76.6 KB, 5 views)
LMAOOOOs.rpl (46.8 KB, 4 views)
Okay.rpl (71.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by ExtremesTwitch; Mar 19, 2017 at 08:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Denied

Why do you need to count your words and characters? The length of your app doesn't mean anything, it generally only makes it worse because we don't want to get to know your pets.

I won't give you the many reasons why you were denied because this says enough:

In addittion : You thought FC was boring "because you rekt everyone in it".

Beeing unloyal right away.

--------------

Nevermind, already banned by dart. Goodluck with... whatever you're trying to accomplish.
Last edited by Fluxorious; Mar 19, 2017 at 08:21 PM.
The youngest person in our clan is 16, we are a fairly close clan. You wont fit in here being a douche. Like Flux said, good look in your future endevours. Also you submitted an app to our clan, Which shows intent.

Please refrain from posting again in a one week period. Thanks

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
Originally Posted by FiddleJr View Post
Attention

WAPOW is open for recruitment

APPLICATIONS ONLY
From here out. Not taking lazy ones either
cat4hbks wapow app
I could offer to be a friend and helping in wars if I'm not asleep I'm usually on somewhere on my PC so you can get me nearly any time in on! I'm a kitty cat so I can offer a lot of fur :P

defenty aikido big dojo and any bigger aikido really, but i also play a lot of boxshu and mushu and that's about it for me, mod wise.

How often do you play?
a few hours a day at least if not most of the day I love to play and hang out with my friends on here!

not recently but I will start posting again if it is asked I never been a big forum guy but I can be if I need to.

yes, no doubt as soon as I see it I check my PMs and respond I don't like leaving people unanswered so I try to get back asap!

well, i found this game back in mid-2015 I was watching a video from one of the YouTubers I watched, and well I tried it out and at first I hated it! Toribash was boring, then about a month or two later I found multiplayer.... and I haven't stopped playing it since! (sometimes with no wifi so I just played challenge uke) now I am an 8th dan and I don't plan on slowing down soon!!

About me
I am Alex or cat4hbk, I am an 18-year-old boy from Mississippi. most the time I play on my computer or I'm tinkering with stuff in my room with my tools I don't know how I spent so much on ;-;, anyways I plan on becoming a professional truck driver when I turn 21 but that's a while off so soon I'm going to go to trade school for welding and try to get on at a shipbuilding company! if I'm not in my room I'm either talking with my parents working on the house or in the woods doing one thing or another. I also have dyslexia which I hope is not a problem for yall.i listen to a lot of music mostly old school metal like AC/DC, Metallica, motley crew, and iron maiden I talk a lot on TeamSpeak and discord to a few of my friends. Most of my friends are online because I live so far out in the middle of nowhere there are not many people around.
well that's about it for me thank you for taking your time to read my app hope to hear from yall soon

Thank you for taking your time to read this I hope to hear from yall soon

WAPOW
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
I could offer to be a friend and helping in wars if I'm not asleep I'm usually on somewhere on my PC so you can get me nearly any time in on! I'm a kitty cat so I can offer a lot of fur :P

defenty aikido big dojo and any bigger aikido really, but i also play a lot of boxshu and mushu and that's about it for me, mod wise.

How often do you play?
a few hours a day at least if not most of the day I love to play and hang out with my friends on here!

not recently but I will start posting again if it is asked I never been a big forum guy but I can be if I need to.

yes, no doubt as soon as I see it I check my PMs and respond I don't like leaving people unanswered so I try to get back asap!

well, i found this game back in mid-2015 I was watching a video from one of the YouTubers I watched, and well I tried it out and at first I hated it! Toribash was boring, then about a month or two later I found multiplayer.... and I haven't stopped playing it since! (sometimes with no wifi so I just played challenge uke) now I am an 8th dan and I don't plan on slowing down soon!!

About me
I am Alex or cat4hbk, I am an 18-year-old boy from Mississippi. most the time I play on my computer or I'm tinkering with stuff in my room with my tools I don't know how I spent so much on ;-;, anyways I plan on becoming a professional truck driver when I turn 21 but that's a while off so soon I'm going to go to trade school for welding and try to get on at a shipbuilding company! if I'm not in my room I'm either talking with my parents working on the house or in the woods doing one thing or another. I also have dyslexia which I hope is not a problem for yall.i listen to a lot of music mostly old school metal like AC/DC, Metallica, motley crew, and iron maiden I talk a lot on TeamSpeak and discord to a few of my friends. Most of my friends are online because I live so far out in the middle of nowhere there are not many people around.
well that's about it for me thank you for taking your time to read my app hope to hear from yall soon

Thank you for taking your time to read this I hope to hear from yall soon

WAPOW

Good application XD Been friends for a while now also.

For now you are In Discussion
Originally Posted by Quadragnos View Post
Hi! My IRL Name is Austin and my in-game name is Quadragnos. I love comedy, Toribash , music, anime, and YouTube. I can offer the clan some laughs, and I'm on Toribash almost every weekend for about 3 hours and half my free-time on breaks as it's my favorite game. I may not be the best right now as I'm a black belt only, but I can go head to head with 5th Dans because I've had practice on an acc and I'm a fast learner. My favorite mods are Mu/Wu shu, Ai/grey kido, but I enjoy most other mods. I'm on the forums off-and-on as I have never really figured out how they work much. If I had some advice I could be on much more frequently.

Some stuff about me: I'm 17 years old in Highschool. I live in Tennessee but will be moving to Florida in under a month as the "Back woods life style" isn't for me. I discovered the game in 2015 around christmas. It's one of the few games my computer can run as my graphics card is probably from a Fax machine, and I've been addicted ever since. I play the Clarinet and would like to learn more about music and gaming in the future. My dream is to one day be a sucessful YouTuber, but that dream is a long ways off as my parents don't support it and I don't have any of the equipment.

I would like to join Wapow as my old clan Raze, while active, seemed to be dying slowly, and while I was very close and loyal to it, they seemed to be less and less interested in the game, as well as me. And Wapow seems to be a lot more held together and close than my old clan ever was. I don't have a real solid reference, but I hung out in one of your servers with people like Gara and Mikeshhhhh. I would love to join and have the opportunity to get to know them, and the rest of Wapow better. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Yours truly-Quadragnos.

In Discussion
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]