ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Rel ]WoU: Recon Mod Pack

Hey Matarika here, so i've been hard at work on Wrath Of Uke: episode 5. Which will be all about the parkouring leakers, the Recon Leakers. We are all working day and night on replays. So i was going to share these mods upon release of Ep. 5. I was like nah! and went for an early release so you know what to look forward to! Recon leakers, iAcer, Xioi, Pubic Soup, Just Monsto, and Victor4554 are sure to impress! So catch the episode in February! Enjoy the mods! A gift from the Wrath of Uke team.

Did you want to be apart of Wrath of Uke? Well as of right now, i'm looking for villains and minor characters (minor as in appearing for one or two episodes.) If you want a larger more main roll, i will be re-casting for the next season titled "Wrath of Uke: Absence". (this season ends at episode 10) Get in touch! My Skype is matarikatb or pm me

This Mod Pack includes the following mods used in Episode 5 of Wrath of uke!

Street Escape Mod
Run the street in this easy Parkour Mod with basic obstacles.

Rooftop Escape Mod
The difficulty rises in this crazy rooftop mod, with an almost impossible jump at the end.

Construction Escape Mod
Can you make it through this crazy jungle gym?

Construction Spar Mod
Take to the tall tower and fight to the death!

Construction spar (finisher) Mod
Feel like letting off some steam? Pull of an insane finisher and send Uke flying!

Gate Spar Mod
This simple mod was for the episode. Can be useful to you as well? for sparring! Defend that gate!

Attached Files
wou_rooftop_escape_fix_2.tbm (25.1 KB, 65 views)
wou_construction_site_pk.tbm (22.6 KB, 56 views)
wou_construction_site_spar.tbm (22.6 KB, 52 views)
wou_ground_escape_fix.tbm (25.6 KB, 58 views)
Last edited by matarika; Jan 28, 2015 at 05:39 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Mods are a great ton of fun, Recomend everyone to play them.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
These look amazing! good job!
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Love the mods, Might put a replay up sometime
Flames is my partner in science
Why wasn't I informed of my death -Flow