Toribash
I haven't looked at that one yet either lol I'll check it out too, it just needs to has to be free, have all cards able to be used (except banned cards) and has to have a spectator position for tournements.
oh is this where i put my signature?
If duelingbook is anything like duelingnetwork (which by looking at the login page, it's certainly giving me the DN vibes), where you have to manually play your cards, I think it should be avoided - but I'll check it out.

Also I vouche for YGOPro. It's quite nice; very smooth and has always been free. They keep their banlists updated. I'm sure there is a spectator system implemented although I've personally never used it.
the only downside i see for using YGOPro is that our members will have to download it instead of playing it in a browser, but ill check it out and if everyone is up for it then we will use it.
-----
and i think im going to rule out dueling book as a alternative platform because when i tried to load it up it was just a black page with a adobe flash player box at the top.
Last edited by Tempest; Jun 16, 2017 at 06:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Whatever the version is that is in the download link on their site rn lol, i didn't pay much attention to version number or anything when I clicked on the site
im in

I made up my own deck quickly and i beat gent let me in

Proof

HE WENT DOWN HARD BOIUS HAHAHA

hes back to reclaim his honour with a horde of lighning fags

he took god cards. gentle is out of my top ten.
Last edited by Shogun; Jun 16, 2017 at 07:35 PM.
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
how fitting that the shogun used a samurai deck lol, i look forwards to seeing what you can do, you're in.
What's a god to a crystal wing synchro dragon
-----
Also I don't get on discord much so I don't know how to set one up, if anyone would like to volunteer to make one I'll definitely link it in org page and check in the chat daily
-----
What I need to do is get discord on my phone but Im so lazy lol
Last edited by Tempest; Jun 17, 2017 at 07:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump