Toribash
Original Post
[REL] ReplayManipulator
ReplayManipulator allows you to modify joint force, body force, and dismemberments with the use of a command. Simple and effective.

Attached Files
rpm.lua (6.9 KB, 96 views)
YES thank you for this.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Does it work on Uke too?

I'm still a little confused, the help area isn't very extensive

Like I'm not sure how to enter the specific joint.

and no where in the instructions does it say you have to type (me) in the /rpm forectori me (0,0,0) command

but i found that out from the gif

Figured it all out.

you gotta type /rpm force me (Enter Joint) (Enter 0,0,0)

See I didn't understand that from the way you put it in the instructions

because you put it as /rpm force {tori} {joint} {force}

you don't enter tori after force, you enter "me" (because you're tori)
Last edited by matarika; Apr 26, 2018 at 05:11 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
So this shit's fun, but how do I avoid the very choppy replays?
|Evil|
I don't exist
Very good, well done

Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
So this shit's fun, but how do I avoid the very choppy replays?

After applying force or otherwise altering the tori with an external program you need to also move a joint on that very frame, otherwise Toribash doesn't save it (Toribash only records what happens on frames where a change was made, the rest is simulated with the ingame physics).
For example a 20 tf multiplayer match only has information saved every 20 frames if you look at it in a text editor.
So to solve the choppyness you need to alter a joint on any frame you use the script, this is to cut down .rpl file sizes and will be different in Next

Also I don't mean to piss on your bonfire chris because this is a great script but there is also Ingame Hack.lua by NutHug which I think is more user-friendly, at the cost of not being able to add DMs
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Very good, well done

After applying force or otherwise altering the tori with an external program you need to also move a joint on that very frame, otherwise Toribash doesn't save it (Toribash only records what happens on frames where a change was made, the rest is simulated with the ingame physics).
For example a 20 tf multiplayer match only has information saved every 20 frames if you look at it in a text editor.
So to solve the choppyness you need to alter a joint on any frame you use the script, this is to cut down .rpl file sizes and will be different in Next

Also I don't mean to piss on your bonfire chris because this is a great script but there is also Ingame Hack.lua by NutHug which I think is more user-friendly, at the cost of not being able to add DMs

(kchris is my old alt i used until i could afford a namechange)

I'm working on updating this with the new UI system that sir and the lua team have supplied, so expect an update within a few weeks! Thank you for the feedback.