Toribash
hrnngh. zatrox aint that bad.
hrnngh. he's like like.
SERAF.
or so it seems.
i'm sure he's a nice dude.
its just that the community is used to that level of gfx.
you have to put yourself in their shoes dude.
thecolourofthesky_
Originally Posted by drunk3ng0ldfish View Post
hrnngh. zatrox aint that bad.
hrnngh. he's like like.
SERAF.
or so it seems.
i'm sure he's a nice dude.
its just that the community is used to that level of gfx.
you have to put yourself in their shoes dude.

It isn't Zatrox I dislike. Zatrox is cool (well until he became an admin he was).

It was the 'omg zatrox is god lololol maka me crap sigga :]]]]]]" people that were annoying. :P
awsomeness on the first post ducky
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
neeeh. well people were like that to me.
its just that we didnt find it irritating cause we did think i was good.
eh?

I guess...

Just annoying when people are so deluded. Which is the reason I left Team Deluded at PR. I mean... DELUDED? <_<
..What's annoying is you guys coming on this forum and suddenly acting like experts that everyone on this forum is crap at all things arty.

Anyay. New brushes :x
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
not acting like your crap.
i'm telling you what you can improve.
i put alot of critique if you bothered to read it.
read it and try to improve.
thecolourofthesky_
Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
..What's annoying is you guys coming on this forum and suddenly acting like experts that everyone on this forum is crap at all things arty.

Anyay. New brushes :x

An expert I am not.

Just thought I'd try help out. Meh.
not acting like your crap.
i'm telling you what you can improve.
i put alot of critique if you bothered to read it.
read it and try to improve.

Frankly, I did not find your work any more impressive than ducky's.
Originally Posted by gro0003 View Post
I guess...

Just annoying when people are so deluded. Which is the reason I left Team Deluded at PR. I mean... DELUDED? <_<

Drunk and Gro, perhaps you two are well regarded in this community you hail from. That is all well and good...

Its also fine if you want to judge someone's artwork

But... what I have read from you two seems like you got this "you sux and i dnt"(sorry ishi but the reference seemed to apply so well) aura about you.

I mean, for example not only are you off-topic in this thread, but your off-topic of this forum and community in general.

Your talking about a community no one here even knows or associates with and probably could care less about. Also the way you are posting seems like your more or less talking about him behind his back... in front of his face.

Maybe he is a "noob at sig making" in your mind, but it seems you two are noobs at being socially accepted into a community.

In any case and more on topic, I like Ducky's work better then what you two have shown. Maybe yours is more artistically developed, but most graphic design and especially sigs are probably best judged by those who know little about art.. those are the ones who would be using them (basically the point wouldn't be to make a pretty picture but make something they find appealing, in which case I find Ducky's more appealing).