Ranking
ahhh so thats where youve been... funkin' it up in the big white space we all know and love :P class video as usual, didnt really need a lot of editing cos the replays were so fluent anyway.

I love the one where you kick uke back onto his feet and then decap him, the dancing in that was awesome. The one where you dance and then kick uke about 6 times and then dance again is great as well. Actually they are all amazing, il stop talking now
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
That is just awesome.

I WANT THAT AS TORIBASH TRAILER!!!!!

10* 1000/10 AWESOME :3

I love it, you just rock :o
you are a great toridancer and torivideomaker!

and your music choices arealways so funky

+100 respect!

[OLDA]
Co-Founder
One day we need to make a dance mode for Toribash.

And then Rutzor would pwn us all. (except maybe Nuthug..and..yeah..)

-yes this was posted before I watched it.-

EDIT:
1:29 was AWESOME!!

I swear you'd make James Brown proud.
Last edited by joonveen; Nov 12, 2008 at 03:05 PM.
OI! HQ?!?!? ;)

Quality work as always bud. ^_^

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Vegas gives me shit when i'm rendering....friggin 126MB and it wont get any shorter lol.

I'll try to rerender it with different codecs later and drop the HQ link in the first post.

In case it works, that is.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
my WMV settings
Quality: Best
Audio: Q VBR, 90
Video: Q VBR, DVD(640x480), NTSC, s/keyframe=3, 100% Quality

nice dancing as always, but i wondered whether having multi angle shots would be cool
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
my WMV settings
Quality: Best
Audio: Q VBR, 90
Video: Q VBR, DVD(640x480), NTSC, s/keyframe=3, 100% Quality

nice dancing as always, but i wondered whether having multi angle shots would be cool

i'm gonna try that, right now i'm trying h.263+ with 59.something fps and 900Kb/s lets see what happens ^^ (because i prefer to render in 1024X768 or higher )

i agree with you, multi angle shots would be cool, but i wanted it to stay true to the series. As in using crappy camera movement :P

Edit: Hmmpf...kinda worked..quality isnt that great but 44MB is already a great improvement >_>
gonna try your settings now Fnugget

Another Edit :
these make my computer crash

trying once more with h.263+ ( not a bad codec if you ask me..and renders pretty quick too ) with a few more /kbs and upload that.
Last edited by Rutzor; Nov 12, 2008 at 05:31 PM.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
I don't exactly get how you do this stuff, but hell, it looks so floogin' awesome!
Great stuff as always, Rutz!
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol