Ranking
Original Post
Teaching
Hey all, I have some questions about teaching someone toribash in person i.e. not online.
I'm trying to get my girlfriend interested in the game so that she can play it with me. I'm a very bad teacher for any video game because games come so naturally to me that is confusing as to why people don't catch on as fast as I do. Are there any good tutorials besides the in game one? or maybe a simple move list that she can practice with until she gets the dynamics of the game?

On a side note, I now have my little brother(8 ), littlest sister(3), and father playing toribash. :P
Hahah, nice. I guess the way to go around it is let them mess around with it. :|

You can't really teach it. :S
Originally Posted by MrAtomic View Post
Hey all, I have some questions about teaching someone toribash in person i.e. not online.
I'm trying to get my girlfriend interested in the game so that she can play it with me. I'm a very bad teacher for any video game because games come so naturally to me that is confusing as to why people don't catch on as fast as I do. Are there any good tutorials besides the in game one? or maybe a simple move list that she can practice with until she gets the dynamics of the game?

On a side note, I now have my little brother(8 ), littlest sister(3), and father playing toribash. :P

I've already saw them in-game.

Umm, i guess theirs always the Toribash Wiki..
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.