Ranking
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
Hi everyone,I would be glad to join RA. I'm a black belt, i'm french but i actually live in italy. I m going to the university next year, i love my mother. This is my driving license, i swear i don't know where the hell my passport is. I've chosen to ask you to try me out because i really like your philosophy and your attitude towards the game.
My favourite mod is wushu, i invented a lot of starters but i only use the 2 of them that work. I'm kinda active, not daily, but u can understand it, i'm old, i have a lot of things to do. I'll be loyal to the clan till i'll play toribash or till i have a really serious motivation to do it. Sahee, if you wanna test my skills we can meet in-game, if you just wanna talk i can come and pick you up with my car then we can take a coffee somewhere, or a beer, as u prefer.

I loved that one !
Meet me in The Den in Wellingborough, UK in 5 minutes if you can. I'll be upset if you don't take some girls. :/
Anyway if you can't - meet us on server no 25 I'll be there and we will see about your wushu - it's very good pick, wushu ftw. I really loved that application, you have extreme chances to become one of RelaxAll members tonight!
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Ooh! Sah! Can I try to communicate in French You know I know some!

ok, here I go.

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Didier. Je suis grand. J'habite a U.S.A.!
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Back in the day when I played 8 hours a day (before 2.0) I had many dreams about rotating stuff. When I'm watching a match I just hold down left or right and:YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY, RIGHT ROUND!

Sahee, u said brb, but u never came back, where s the loyality gone? I've waited for u so long ч_ч
ok, i was joking, tell me if u wanna do some other wushues or whatever, see ya

ps stick dit lui de me faire entrer ^^
Why do you want my drivers liscences? *cough* Steal my identity*cough*

Name: Bloodude
Why You want to join this clan: I Woulf like to join this clan cause i believe its pretty sucessfull and i know quite a few people Like Brianwrenn And Sahee fairly Well.. I think i would make a great addition to this clan.. So Please Consider
Belt: Black Belt
Favorite Servers: Wushu, And Judo

I know the clan is relax all.. but i need some expections for wushu moves.. Overall i'm good!
Sad to say but I'm back.
Originally Posted by Bloodude View Post
Why do you want my drivers liscences? *cough* Steal my identity*cough*

Name: Bloodude
Why You want to join this clan: I Woulf like to join this clan cause i believe its pretty sucessfull and i know quite a few people Like Brianwrenn And Sahee fairly Well.. I think i would make a great addition to this clan.. So Please Consider
Belt: Black Belt
Favorite Servers: Wushu, And Judo

I know the clan is relax all.. but i need some expections for wushu moves.. Overall i'm good!

Nice to see leader of other clan coming to join .
First thing - help in relax fighting will be granted, I am always there, advising if one can learn what I suggest. You probably know Magnum as well .
I need to check you out, I think.
As always - I play tb in late gmt hours. Hope we'll meet Right?
I'm more of a central man here.. How about 5:00 PM central ya'lls server sunday?

i'm currently waiting for mrmanbreakfest to remove lota's board
Last edited by Bloodude; Feb 18, 2008 at 12:24 AM.
Sad to say but I'm back.
Ok then, dude. It will be wushu - normal testing mode in here, and our main theme lately.
Sorry Sahee I was sick.. I'm back from the hospital i will be waitin to get tested
Sad to say but I'm back.