ES Recruitment Drive
As I said before, I cannot view replays.
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Ace120: Yes from me.

I have known ace for a short while now and have always enjoyed his company ingame. This vote also elevates you to a Testing Thread. Congrats

kingdrake: Yes from me. Although, you have already deviated from the rules of this thread. I had to tidy up the mess you were making in your first post btw. Being young and eager is no excuse for trying to jump to testing. I should just reject you purely on that basis however I'm in a forgiving mood and Leilak speaks well of you so I'll let it slide.
Last edited by Ern; Jun 14, 2009 at 03:06 PM.
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
thx ern,but I don't get one thing:what do you mean for "jump the test"? flubbah tested me and after it I posted the replays,if you mean this,probably he didn't have time to ost,because,as I said,I don't have the replays of 2 matches (that I've lost).
if you didn't mean this,then sorry
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Its very simple. You were asked to fill in the little set of questions, add 3-5 replays and no more. You were aware that this is not the thread you would be tested in as it clearly states so in the first post. You decided to post those 'testing replays' here to further your chances of getting into the clan rather than wait for your testing thread to be made by a leader.

Just calm down, follow the rules and wait for procedure.
wait,I've done it under flubbah's suggestion,anyway ok,I didn't expect you would take it as a deviation from the rules,sorry
Dun-DUN-DUUN
kingdrake's replays were very impressive, though as other members have said yes he isn't the most mature person out there. Still though we all start out somewhere.

Yes from me.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Belt: 3rd Dan
Preferred Mods:TK, Lenushu3
Why you want to join?:Because I want to be apart of something great and make a name for myself while I play this game representing a strong clan.
Skills you can bring to Urban:Non that you don't have already in the clan.
Other Qualities:I can scratch my head pretty well lol=)
I just Roc'ed Ya JAW[42]Times
Mind your replays Roc

I know RocYaJaw pretty well from ingame TK banter and think he would be a fine addition.
I would prefer a bit more information than what RocYaJaw has currently provided. Particularly the skills you could bring. I'm interested in what you specifically bring to the table, regardless if we already have it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games