Ranking
View Poll Results: Which of the items shown in the first post should become our 1st place prize?
Item 1
93 Votes / 48.44%
Item 2
99 Votes / 51.56%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[GM] Clan League 2014

The time has come to once again gather your clans for battle in the biggest event of the year, brought to you by the GameMasters it’s the 2014 Clan League!

Your clan must be at least two months old at the start of the Clan league to be eligible for the clan league and have a minimum of 5 active members. There will be something different from last year, you must include rosters of at least 4 people in your clan. Only people on this provided roster may play for the clan, and players cannot be added or removed after your application is sent in. Anyone who joins two or more clans on alts will be severely punished.

You apply by having the leader of the clan to send 5k to ManlyPotato. Then you must copy and paste the application form below and fill it out. There will be a maximum for 48 participants and 16 of those spots are reserved for the furthest clans last year so apply quickly!

Top 16 2013 Clans

Clan Name:
Tag:
Age of clan: (Can be found on your toriclan page)
Leader:
We have sent 5k to ManlyPotato.
Clan Roster:

Bracket

There will be multiple mods each round and the first round of this is going to be the best of 5 mods including the mystery mod. There will be a minimum of 4 players, with a max of 4 games played per round. Spectators of your clan are allowed to watch. No player may play more than two games in a row.

The clan war is to be finished within a week from the start of the round, if not the win will go to the clan showing the most activity will go to the next round. If a match isn't arranged between the two clans both are disqualified from the competition. No exceptions.

The mod list is as follows:
judofrac.tbm
Greykido.tbm
Lenshu3ng.tbm
erthTKv2.tbm
The mystery mod for this round is Sambo-off.tbm

A round will consist of three games in each of these mods. There is a mystery mod which will be revealed at the start of each round, giving a total of 5 mods and 15 matches per round.

Players in the roster who have played at least 3 matches across all of the rounds combined are eligible for prizes, which include a custom trophy item and custom 3D item made specially for Clan League 2014. Previews of the item will be posted here as they become available.

Update: Item 2 has been chosen and that will be your prize! Note that this item is not textured yet; though it will be finished by the end of Clan League.

Item 2

Under no circumstances are you to join two or more clans in the competition using alts

If a clan dies or can’t produce the members needed for each round, they will forfeit the competition.

Players are only eligible for prizes if they have played 3 matches across the duration of the event.

If a match isn't arranged between the two clans, both are disqualified. If one clan can show that they actively attempted to arrange with the other clan and the effort was not reciprocated, that clan may be given the win.

Your clan must be at least two months old at the start of the Clan league to be eligible for the clan league and have a minimum of 5 active members.

You must include rosters of at least 4 people in your clan, and players cannot be added or removed.

No player may play more than 4 games in any round.

No player may play more than 2 games in a row in any round.

Along with the results of your matches, please post in this thread a list of games played including both participants and the winner.

You have one week to arrange and complete your war each round. Under no circumstances will extensions be allowed.

The Rules can and may change in favour of making the event better.

The finals must be completed by the end of September 12th.

IRC
The IRC channel used last year is to be used again. We advise you use it to set up matches and discussing anything ingame related. To join it click here: #events

Art by Chris
Last edited by Risk; Sep 3, 2014 at 01:04 AM.
\o/
Amazing to see that it's this time of the year again. May the best clan win!

catcaln
endless around, infinite within. you step.
ripples
Clan Name: cat
Tag: cat
Age of clan: (Can be found on your toriclan page) like a year and a half
Leader: hobo
Clan Roster:
hobo
thiggist
moonshake
antcent
echoforce
mrootz
hixman
eyxzxk
dscigs
mormonkid
zero
onyx
tomwanks
rekd
flats
raaage
neko
granby
osirisx
cjslick
tyzi
cat
ultimation
akufuncture
Ryan
chakada

CATCALN FOR WIN
Last edited by hobo; Jul 20, 2014 at 01:47 AM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
PRAY JOLLYR CAN BECOME ACTIVE

Clan Name: Jolly Roger
Tag: JollyR
Leader: Brucia

Members:

Brucia; Nikosefs; missuse; DropKick; Sluthead; Ukemonster; Buyakia; Jackerfx; Ecohitman; Killjaden; extremerun; vendetta47; Ferrock; Raid; Androidex; Hippybob; Exoray; 2010simoDK; McBurger; Neon10TT; Squiziph; Sorriso; Aj; HasBroken; Chuckninja; Zalmoxis; dengue; Kaszanas; Vin786

That's the whole clan but since we're probably the most inactive clan out there that isn't actually dead/deleted I am making this so that I can rally them up & pray that they still know how to play Sending 5k.
Last edited by DropKick; Jul 12, 2014 at 12:03 AM.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
1st.

Edit: WAS first.

Also: Are you going to have TC prizes and forum tp/vip or is it really just the special item?
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Clan Name: Inquisition
Tag: [i]
Age of clan: 7 years
Leader: Lightningkid
Tc has been sent.

rai is notacat

Last edited by Creati0n; Jul 16, 2014 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Oops.
Clan name: Gangsters
Tag: [g]
Leader: sir
Sending TC now

Roster

Clan name:Alpha
Clan tag:[Alpha]
Clan age :Almost 6 years pls
Leader :Stabberz
Sent 5k
Drhax
Ticux
Winver
Blueevil
Imapirate
Snudge
Odlov?
Logic?
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jul 14, 2014 at 06:01 AM.
Imaparrot~!
Corrupted Waffles
[CW]
6 years old
Powas

Roster

retired
Clan Name: NO
Tag: [NO]
Age of clan: march 2008
Leader: hanz0/delaid