Ranking
Originally Posted by Beby21 View Post
Hello my name is Dalton,My age is 14,I am hoping to get into the clan Nitro

My username is beby21 I am skilled at Abd and also Greykido but not very much at sparring/Parkour those I am bad at but I am a Brown Belt Unranked cause I do not however play ranked... But I hope you like my application peace out.

Denied(eded)
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Hahaha. That comment actually made me laugh out loud. Apparently you haven't seen our old quality responses to applications before we reset this thread. After seeing so many shit apps, we decided that everybody just needs a yes or no (or a deniedededededededed), and if we see that they made some sort of effort, we will give them some improvements that they can make. Hell, I've sent private messages to people to help them with the application process.

And yes, we have a belt restriction. Why? Because we don't want a clan filled with inexperienced yellow belts. And yes, belt restrictions do work, have you checked the clan rankings? We're at the top for a reason.

Zack doesn't use the forums, Day does. Zack doesn't even read the apps, so I have no clue where you got the idea that he's so great at accepting people lol. And if you're "assembling a clan", and leaving toribash at the same time (because of the shitty community), I think you're the one with leadership issues. I don't know if anyone would want to join your clan anyway, after they see your ability to flame over tiny things.

We don't care if you leave toribash, it'll only improve the community

lastly, fuck you too ;)
-----
@Doctor_Who, you made my day.
Last edited by SkyWhale; Sep 12, 2015 at 07:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
hahaha get out and stay out this is a clan recruitment thread which if it is not an application you cannot post if you aren't approved by the clan.
now to crush your arguments.
Zack doesnt post on app threads anymore because day took it over a year ago.

We are a fighting based clan and if you are a yellow belt then you will not be good enough for the clan and if you are then it is an alt which we only ever accept in special circumstances.

No it would not make improvements, you are an idiot.

I agree with the other person fuck you, get out.

dr who gtfo.

Yes you can get reported to the clan mods and smods for posting in this thread after we told you to stay out. And no, this is a private thread we have control here along with the clan mods so no you cannot.

Do not ever try to get into this clan or post in our threads again. Welcome to the blacklist
sugatta please refrain from posting in anything nitro again kthanxbye
I have deleted all the cancer you put in this thread, don't come back and do it again.
-----
btw dr who your comment made me chuckle too <3
it's ironic that someone can write a rant ez but when it comes to applications everyone suddenly is illiterate.
Last edited by Day; Sep 12, 2015 at 10:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
My [Nitro] Application
Hi nitro guys

I applied 2 weeks ago and I think we got off on the wrong foot so here goes:

I'm Scintillate, a 14 year old Toribasher! The mods I enjoy in particular are ABD, Aikido, Judo, and (M/W)ushu. Although I am ok at parkour and not very good in sparring, I prefer competitive fighting. I enjoy dealing with people and talking with them, so I like to think that I am ok at communicative skill!

What I can add.

I hope to be able to add a new sense of encouragement and enthusiasm to Nitro - as in trying to encourage Nitro players to enter a range of tourneys and videos (I saw Mocucha's Nitro video and that was really cool!) or events. I think that by getting more involved with the market, Nitro can increase its prosperity.

Some issues.

Assuming that most of you are Americans, my timezone is GMT+10 so I might have trouble doing live chat with other Nitro people. Furthermore, I don't have much TC or Qi - I'm only a blue belt but I never buy any boosters.

Oh and by the way, I think Boyakhhasa is really nice and you should think about promoting him/her - s/he really got me into toribash when I dueled him/her!

Day is better than Zack at Toribash.
(Sorry Zack)

Scintillate

Here's also one of my first parkours!
Last edited by Scintillate; Sep 13, 2015 at 08:12 AM. Reason: I didn't read Originally Posted by Day: A final note is that adding emoticons is not recommended
Hmmmm my mind is riddle with this app but idk neutral

(Don't you delete my post for doing my job >:|)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
Hmmmm my mind is riddle with this app but idk neutral

(Don't you delete my post for doing my job >:|)

What do you mean by your mind is riddled?
Originally Posted by Scintillate View Post
Hi nitro guys

I applied 2 weeks ago and I think we got off on the wrong foot so here goes:

I'm Scintillate, a 14 year old Toribasher! The mods I enjoy in particular are ABD, Aikido, Judo, and (M/W)ushu. Although I am ok at parkour and not very good in sparring, I prefer competitive fighting. I enjoy dealing with people and talking with them, so I like to think that I am ok at communicative skill!

What I can add.

I hope to be able to add a new sense of encouragement and enthusiasm to Nitro - as in trying to encourage Nitro players to enter a range of tourneys and videos (I saw Mocucha's Nitro video and that was really cool!) or events. I think that by getting more involved with the market, Nitro can increase its prosperity.

Some issues.

Assuming that most of you are Americans, my timezone is GMT+10 so I might have trouble doing live chat with other Nitro people. Furthermore, I don't have much TC or Qi - I'm only a blue belt but I never buy any boosters.

Oh and by the way, I think Boyakhhasa is really nice and you should think about promoting him/her - s/he really got me into toribash when I dueled him/her!

Day is better than Zack at Toribash.
(Sorry Zack)

Scintillate

Here's also one of my first parkours!

You my Sir are funny The application looked like it had thought in it But I want to see more replays bro And I'm More of a yes then a no so I'm neutral for now But remember moe of a yes than a no Buts Gl Up to other members to reply
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making
not the best application i've ever seen, you passed the first post test which is nice. i'll try and hunt you down ingame to test skill
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert