Toribash
Aw, that's a shame :P Wish I could help out but I'm not that good at making mods.
PM me with any and all questions
I guess that's just because of lack of new people. Basically all the modders in this community are:

- people from my org
- 1337 haxors from God Team
- inactive
- "hey i made my first mod lol"
Yeah, maybe become 1337 haxor then? Join the God Team?
Otherwise I'm sure the Steam release will bring some new faces whenever the fuck that happens, haha. I'd give it half a year then revive it again.
I don't want to close it, at least for now. I put too much effort into my org. The coolest thing would be merge with GT but they'll never agree

I heard Steam release should happen pretty soon, we should be optimistic c: don't know about joining GT, I'm too lazy to learn whole modmaker.
How much is it to learn? Do you have to do body modifications to join GT?
Yes, I guess. It's kinda tricky task. They didn't stated anywhere what should you know. GT is invite only and I don't feel like I would fit them.
Ah, I see. Btw, I happen to have recently fallen in love with a mod. It's Jisse_Just_Run.tbm and I think it's the most addicting parkour I've played.
I figured you might be interested in knowing why, so ye

The whole map being surrounded by walls make it a good pick for people that don't have their run fully going for them, running off track on this mod is just not a thing.
(The leaning edges make sure you don't just tackle a wall too, but instead tilt back onto the course)

The first objects are simple but fun, and you can do a bunch of realistic motions with them.

Idk how I feel about the lava and pole to swing over, I've actually only once gotten over before the match ends. It is really hard and just a pain to set up.
The part after it is equally horrible, with slanted ice and a narrow tunnel.

So all in all, parkour mods are the most fun when mistakes don't have heavy repercussions like dm's and falling off map. Simple obstacles can also be very good.
Mod for the Gotta Go Fast event, enjoy.

screen

The walls version has invisible walls on the red lines to prevent fighting between players.
Attached Files
hurdles_walls.tbm (11.7 KB, 336 views)
hurdles.tbm (10.2 KB, 97 views)
Last edited by WorldEater; Jun 16, 2014 at 06:09 PM.
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
Alright, I made my first mod request. Test it and tell me what do you think.

screen

The walls version has invisible walls on the red lines to prevent fighting between players.

Nice, it looks like hurdles from track.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Ooh, this looks like good practice. I'll try this out for sure.