Toribash
Doesn't everybody already has acces to this board?
But eh, the only problem I see in this is that people will also leave after this logo is made, just like with the old one.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't think its gonna have all our toris in it like the last one but im not positive
I didn't mean to make the logo like the one we are using now. I was thinking on someone like tribe's logo, that was made by Chris. The difference is that we will create a logo relationated with the clan theme.

And yes, I don't think everyone has access to this board. I never saw Chris posting here, waifu just joined a few days ago, and maybe other people don't have acess too. If you guys prefer, we could just give the pass out to them instead.

Or if you guys think this ideia won't work, just leave the logo we are using now.
Last edited by Daedalus; Sep 28, 2015 at 03:37 AM.
The logo/banner definitely needs an update. I'm unsure exactly what direction we need to take with it though. I still like my hat idea, though it's probably not a good idea to make my silly suggestions reality.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I like the hat ideia as long as we make it. We could do anything we like, we just need the artists to see and work on the ideia.
Don't distribute the password to everyone. There are quite a few people that don't have access to this board, and the password should only be distributed at the hand of the leaders, or a full council vote on who should get it.

I would prefer we don't give the password to everyone (for example: waifu, simply because he just joined).
Maybe it should be a collage of art by all members, like we all make one thing and we put it all together. For example, hawke could do the hat thing.
Glimpsed
I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I suck at art lol. I could try if we do that, but it'd probably b horrible
Last edited by Budsi; Sep 29, 2015 at 02:34 AM.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Don't distribute the password to everyone. There are quite a few people that don't have access to this board, and the password should only be distributed at the hand of the leaders, or a full council vote on who should get it.

I would prefer we don't give the password to everyone (for example: waifu, simply because he just joined).

Yeah, thats the reason I said we should move it to the public board. I was just trying to clear out that some people don't have access to this board ans I don't feel like giving the pass to some of them.