Ranking
Original Post
[Wri]Community Project - need victims
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=533607

Need victims volunteers for a Toribash Fiction.

Post one replay of You Versus Uke in Judo.tbm rules.

All replays have to be Judo, and further participation will take place in Judo rooms.

Winners will be decided on based on the presentation of their character and how well they can "play the character" in-game.

NECESSARY Presentation criteria:
Freeplay Judo.tbm You vs Uke (you win)
At least one [/em <text>] phrase in the replay from your Tori.

OPTIONAL:

If you want to pick, you can define what type of Uke they were, and if they are a Tori or an Uke-Enforcer.
Their background skills:
Guardian Ukes
Initialization Ukes
Uke-assemblers
Cooks
DQ-Retrievers
Laborers
(anything else not already mentioned from fishing to farming to mining, from smithing to construction to munitions transport, or whatever else you can think of)

The replay needs to be done in freeplay with you versus Uke.
The first turn of the replay, you should "hold All" - just like Uke - as an indicator that this is your Tori's first expression of Free Will.

Can you get an intro replay that depicts Uke as being a "master" type - trying to punish your Tori; when your Tori resists "for the first time?"

The final decision will be made on Christmas.
I will write up "WIP" scenes for everyone in the meantime, no one gets left out, but your inclusion in the story will be based on your "Uke Awakening" clips more than anything else.

Additional participation never hurts...
But...
Participation is optional.
If you choose to participate, we must set aside time to fight in judo rooms once in a while, which will be written into the story. You do not have to participate, and all "your" contributions can (and will) be fabricated if you choose not to participate further than your intro.

The story thread is where you can submit your own writing, and issue challenges to other participants - but keep in mind that it is not the final product or the official story.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...32#post8328332

You can post your introduction chapter here, if you want to write your own.
-----

forgot to add my rpl. to be fair.

A final reminder: Your participation as a writer is completely optional.
I only need your permission to use your name and multiplayer replays for the crafting of the story "event objects".
You do not have to write.
You do not have to play a lot.
You do not have to schedule matches with me or other participants if you dont want to.

the paradigm of this project is simple:
Every "Event Object" is a default Judo.tbm match.
You awaken from Uke-state to Tori-state and embark on an adventure.
During your adventures you slaughter Ukes, and encounter other Toris.
Tori Encounters are online matches with other contributors.
Uke Encounters are offline matches in free play.

You have to submit your own Uke replays if you want content, you have to engage with other contributors in multiplayer if you want content, otherwise your character is participating in name only and everything will be fabricated...

Replays add authenticity and naturalness to the Events, and can alter the course of the story depending on the outcome of the encounter.

If you do not have time to contribute encounters, they will be fabricated.

If you can commit to this, it will be a very unique and creative project!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Attached Files
Suicide_Do_Scene_I.rpl (22.1 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by SuicideDo; Oct 28, 2015 at 11:35 PM. Reason: clarity of event
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
Sounds great to me. That's almost enough for a full set, but we'll give it a go.

I hope to see a creative approach to your Judo. Just attach a replay of a fight in freeplay with the judo.tbm mod loaded and we've got a start.
-----
The story is on hold, awaiting participants. Suicide Do is now in the wilds, lost but not aware of it, and available for encounter.

A participant would be preferable, but i can do infinite Uke matches...
Last edited by SuicideDo; Oct 9, 2015 at 01:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oh, hell yes. Count me in.

Posting a replay soon. (By the way, this is my alt/new main, main account is blackbelt)
what a better name than UkeAssassin? ROFL sounds freakin sweet.

How much involvement do you want to put in? only NEED the intro replay to authenticate your character's awakening lol

but we can do matches and you can always submit as many uke assassinations as you want XD

Or you can write it yourself and post it in the thread, where i can assimilate it into the fabric of the whole story

If ya dont mind my asking, which is your main account?
And for the record, i dont necessarily need low belts or anything...
I don't know if I understood everything but I think I'll give it a try.
I'm only cleaning here..
Nobody has posted any Uke replays yet, i am assuming nobody understood XD

well i guess there wont be any pictures or replays to include with the story if no one uploads any!

i mean, i can still write about the fights, but it's gonna be pathetic if you're not the ones doing the fights - i cant write about your fighting style because i dont DO your fighting style.

So participation is more about leaving your unique mark than about me using your usernames.
here you go .
idk in which side i am gonna be tbh but here you go :3
Attached Files
Uke is dead..rpl (22.2 KB, 7 views)