Toribash
Original Post
[GM] Art in Your Blood

Art in Your Blood

It is time to challenge your clan teamwork this Halloween season with a challenge that will shake your boots. Every spooky Halloween, many teams are challenged to create a masterpiece for the Souls of Halloween to judge! What is this chilling challenge? Read further if you dare.

Your challenge is to create a replay with your clan mates that destroys Uke! There is a catch, of course. You are limited to 100 frames per clan member, but wait, there's more! Within the 100 frames each member gets, if someone DMs something of Uke, they have to add an object to a drawing that will represent how spooky their clan is! If a member DMs more than one piece of Uke, then they have to add the corresponding amount of objects onto the drawing! Once you are done with your masterpieces, in one post, show us your replays (with a list of who did which frames and a link to a thread/discussion about it), and your drawing.

Not all members have to join in, but you must have a minimum count of 5 members
Hacking replays will not be allowed
If you are an official clan, please use a separate thread to discuss who does which frames or to post new versions, if you are an unofficial clan, do it in your clan discussion board
One entry per clan
No stealing of replays, and you must create a new replay for this event
Please post entries as shown:
Clan Name:
Picture in spoilers:
List of participants:
Replay:

1st) 50k + 2ST per member + 50% off coupon for Halloween items per member that partcipates
2nd) 25k + 1ST per member + 25% off coupon per member that participates

You have 2 weeks, so you have until Thursday the 29th of October (added 1 more week so deadline is
November 5, 2015)

Last edited by wizard; Oct 27, 2015 at 12:51 AM.

(im)

I bring you your winners!

1st place goes to....
Duck!

2nd place goes to...
Mente Maestra

Prizes will be sent soon enough.
We have a list of everyone that can still redeem your halloween items for 50/25% off. The coupons will only be active for a month, so spend them quick!

List

(im)

YAY!!
First win of MM in a public event xddd
im so glad ^^

good game duck, your replay is awesome.

PS: i have a question
Who did you send the tc to?
Originally Posted by MartinDL View Post
YAY!!
First win of MM in a public event xddd
im so glad ^^

good game duck, your replay is awesome.

PS: i have a question
Who did you send the tc to?

Tc will be sent to bank once things get done.
For Duck I sent it to a leader

(im)

woo /o/

also how many times can we use the coupon feature?

Or does it only work with one item?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Just making sure, when the prices are cut in half the shiai token number is rounded down right?

Makes the most sense, just double checking

ie: 15 tokens -> 7 tokens

edit: timmy said they round up, what a shame
Last edited by MrJingles; Nov 11, 2015 at 02:01 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/