ES Recruitment Drive
I want to request a mod, that Tori and Uke both wear a top-hat and a walking cane.

Both like this :

The hat should be on the head and the cane in the right hand.

Is this possible ?
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
I want to request a snowboarding mods...

you can find ideas
in this vid:

This account belongs to its official owner at this moment. all the things that previous owner has done before have no relations with the current one. ~Apparat
[REQ]Team skating/co-op
It would be so cool like of the one of the "Real Skateboarding" mods, I would love to do it on MP with my mates and such, and we could skate together, down a road etc. We can kickflip beside each other . please get back to me and consider my surgesstion.

Has anyone seen zeke and luther The little clips inbetween, like that.

Around 2:03 etc.
Last edited by RockLee2_old; Jan 10, 2010 at 08:20 PM.
Ultimate Old Beast Set
<DrunkenMonkey> I don't see anything wrong with c&p as long as it looks good
Too many objects to even make a slightly interesting world
the god
Puppeter Mod
Helllo~ ;]
My request is just a change on the puppeter mod.
Something like a better look for the puppets.
(as in making them look like just the normal mod players)
Also the way they move. As good even to play wushu.
I though the idea would be good but I don't know how to mod.
Also, I would like to thank who had the amazing idea to make that mod.
I also would like to ask if it's possible to make players look like humans with modding or making a script like the stickman one.

-Zola
how bout this, GRAB FEET

im not sure how hard it would be but i think it would be cool, and if you could make sure that the hands cant grab anymore it would be great.

i just though of this mod and i decided that i had to post the idea because lets face it it would be awsome.
[REQ]Three style Sword mod
There was one post like this but it was ignored, this idea comes from One piece, where a character uses three swords two of which he uses with his hands, and one with his mouth.
I was thining if anyone could make a mod where there are three katanas,two in his hands and one in toris head, and instead of the regular neck use, it would spin on a Z axis.
now, im not asking to "create" a mouth so tori can grab it, instead is it posible to simply "attach" a sword to toris mouth?

PD: by the way, in japanese a three sword style is called santoryuu, so if this is made a proper name to it would be santoryuu.tmb wouldnt it?
Last edited by jumpme; Feb 5, 2010 at 12:48 AM.