Toribash
Original Post
Auctioning random things
I need to auction off a few things

None right now. Go to the trade center, I have lots of random stuff there. Everything I sell there is cheaper than any other item of it's kind in the trade center. In one case my price is actually one fourth of the other 2 being sold there

If you want to bid joint colors, then please hear this:

No blood colors
Only quicksilver/sapphire stuff, I really want those colors right about now

Starting bid for any of these things (when using colors) is just one relax/force. I doubt it will go any higher for any of these things. So you can just use colors and tc when it comes to that point.

Go
Last edited by B-rad; Jul 21, 2007 at 01:06 AM.
Ok, gladiator relax for Acid relax and Orc Blood. You said you'd take any relax joint worth over 1000 for two of em, so, you've already confirmed it.
Well, I s'pose I did so I guess I have to give it to you. But I think i'm going to reword it.

Sending acid relax and orc blood. Gladiator relax please
Last edited by B-rad; Jul 20, 2007 at 05:17 PM.
Dude, I almost feel bad now...

Wait, no I don't. :S

Yeah, watch for those things... Be careful about your wording.
That was mean Stonewall and you got a hell of a deal. B-rad you could have just sold them in the shop 3000 for the acid and 1500 for the orc. They would have sold rather quickly. I would have bought the acid for 3000 maybe 4000. Either way how much for the Aqua?
I r Batdude.
Originally Posted by isha View Post
That was mean Stonewall and you got a hell of a deal. B-rad you could have just sold them in the shop 3000 for the acid and 1500 for the orc. They would have sold rather quickly. I would have bought the acid for 3000 maybe 4000. Either way how much for the Aqua?

*Takes a peek at trade center prices

*Dies, comes back to life and starts selling there
Last edited by B-rad; Jul 20, 2007 at 10:02 PM.
Sorry for the double post but there's an update.

All my stuff has been transfered to the trade center. Look there for random cheap stuff.