Toribash
Original Post
Warning system
There is a new warning system on the forums.
After 4 warnings you will be banned, after 3 you will not be able to post (muted) and after 2 your posts will be moderated, meaning they will only appear when an Admin accepts them. However, we tend to be lazy, and it may not always happen.

Have fun
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Re: Warning system
What are thing's we can do to Stay off the warning List?
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Behave.
HIYAAAAAAaaa FACEKICK IN YOUR FACE....... Nah i'm just kidding
well, if you don't go around the forum trolling, making stupid remarks or insulting people all the time - you shouldn't have too much to worry about.

I am sure there will be ways to redeem yourself as it is extra work for us to moderate everything you say - but if you go about trolling and such, it is only a matter of time before someone notices...
I has a flavour
Originally Posted by slainveteran
well, if you don't go around the forum trolling, making stupid remarks or insulting people all the time - you shouldn't have too much to worry about.

What about in the INSULT TOPIC? We can all go there if we want to insult can we?

Edit:Oh no!I just made a stupid remark!WHY ME!
:P
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
This toribash forum is the best forum I went into so far.It has lots of cool stuff!You can act like a citizen in the forum LOL that was stupid!But I like what you have done with the forum!Keep up the good work!