Ranking
I would recommend editing your videos and cutting more stuff short if nothing good is happening. Good editing + your voice = internet sensation
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylarrr View Post
I would recommend editing your videos and cutting more stuff short if nothing good is happening. Good editing + your voice = internet sensation

Yep, workin' on it! I have no desire to become famous from having a funny voice though, but regardless, working on it.
And here we go.

Let's Play Intrusion 2 - Episode 4: Grappler Mecha Adventures

Last edited by Tonakai; Jul 13, 2014 at 07:04 PM.
Do you play alien swarm? You seem to be like that kind of person.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Let's Play Half-Life.
Sorry, no Black Mesa; it's unfinished. Half-Life: Source is bugged.

One part for training school + intro, one part for the story itself.

Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post

1:54
"good work"
TANKS

you made me laugh so i subscribed
your accent is pretty hilarious, i love it

also is it bad that when i first watched one of your videos i only realised you were not doing a funny voice like 2 minutes in
oh yeah
but i suggsut that u crop the Loading
that way it will look more professional
INB4 14 days ban

Clearing the Dungeons & Daemons DLC on hard difficulty without dying. No commentary, just me boasting. Litting the flame behind the breakable door right at the beginning of the DLC makes the whole area a lot harder.

No idea what happened at the two goblin wizards and the slimes at 4 minutes in. I mean, I know that the slime somehow got to the other side of the door, but how, I have no idea. I think I killed it via edfdf bound to my weapon and having the rocks go past the door.

"WAIT WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPLOADED ANY NEW VIDEOS"

There are two main reasons:
1) Technical issues with voice recording. I recorded about 2 hours of The Swapper and the last episode of Intrusion 2 only to notice there was shitloads of noise covering my voice. This was rather demotivating.
2) Lots of things were going on irl and I was busy. Hooray for unspecific irl problems! But that's what it was.

"WHY IS THE VIDEO SO SMALL"

because I recorded it half-sized. why? for the glory of satan, of course!

in other news... Sorry, I already played through Half-Life during my inactivity! Yes, it was a nice game. I also played through The Swapper and a bunch of others, all nice games. yepyep. But I'll do something later, no pinky promises though.