Ranking
Original Post
How long have you been playing Toribash?
You may post how long you have been playing Toribash. Personally I have been playing since 2016 but took a 2 year break because my pc wasn't working properly.
I'm a pretty cool guy, if you see this make sure to say hi if you find me.
Started in 2014. I didn't know the forums existed back then and mainly tried to ukebash in sp. My laptop broke and I took a 3-4 ish year break. Then in 2017 I got a computer and downloaded toribash again. I couldn't remember anything about my account besides the fact that the name had something to do with blood. And I've been playing ever since with small breaks.

This is the video that made me play the game for the first time.

I found the internet version of this game back in like 2010-2011 and like in mid 2012 i gave the actual game a chance. At first i didn't know the forum existed until like 2013 when i started being active on forum too besides the game.
I’ve been playing since October 2017. found out about the game from a friend, of a friend, of a friend video sharing himself doing toxic skeet moves in twinswords. I thought it looked hilarious now here I am, almost 2 years later.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
I found this game in like 2009 but never had internet so I didn't play online until 2013
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
i've found this game from a funny video of shitty games maybe in mid of 2014, played like 6 months, then took a 1 or 2 years break, then came back maybe in 2016, took another break in 2017, and played like 2 months and took ANOTHER little break and came back again in maybe 2018 or last months of 2017 and here i am, only marketing and getting stuff 'cause i can't play MP right now
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
since 2012

also idk what the fuck ur talking about goat, i have not seen either of ur accounts in game ever lol
played probably from 2009 to 2011 and after that I just liked the community and would play a match maybe 2 or 3 times a year. LOL
🫷🦚🫸