Toribash
Original Post
[Origin] Clan Wars
Okay hey everyone, this is the thread where you can view our recent wars as well as request . To set up a war please fill out the form belew.

Clan name:
GMT:
Time/ day of war:
Day of week:
State war details(reason):

once form is filled out, either a leader or our war chief will respond. So please be patient, thank you!
Last edited by Zeus; Sep 7, 2015 at 11:55 PM. Reason: title fix
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Hello Everyone, with recent questions that have been given to me about wars i went and found the place to put those questions and answers you may need about recent or upcoming wars

In this thread should ONLY be the following including what is above^

Questions on the recent wars
Questions on upcoming wars
Ideas of who should we war
any and all notifications ex: NEW WAR vs. (clan name here) /jo (room name)
Feelings and Thoughts about the outcomes of war
This should also serve as the briefing and debriefing room
Last edited by Fates; Jul 31, 2014 at 10:29 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Am I allowed to place war requests in this thread?

Are you requesting a war against us from matter? Because other than that I don't see why you should.
yes gorhen ANYONE is allowed to set up a war with us i find this to be a little more ordered than just out of the blue challenge. unless someone who can accept the request is present when the challenge is issued all war requests will furthermore be placed here just fill out a form above of your requested timing of the war and we shall get back to you this thread should be checked regularly by ALL members that way no one can say they were online but didnt get to participate
Last edited by Fates; Jul 31, 2014 at 10:24 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Yeah thing thing with wars goes here. If a members want to war I'll reach out to the leader of that clan to get samething going.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Am I allowed to place war requests in this thread?

Yes You Can ... Tell us the time.
Old Is always GOLD
Just sayin', merging this thread with an events thread would probably be smart.
If there are any events going on that Origin could participate in, we could discuss it here.
Good job nonetheless
nah i think wars would be separate cause we dont wana jam up the thread with multiple conversations on two different topics
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
apparently LT wants a war, getting specifics atm

need someone with permissions to accept a war to come to /jo fun to work specifics out.

ABD, first to 10 is what they want.

Postponed to 10/1, grouped up in /jo originvslt
-----
War ended, 7-6 LT not sure why it ended there, the official statement says 10-8 I don't know what happened
Last edited by RaijuNan; Aug 1, 2014 at 11:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump