ES Recruitment Drive
When will it be released BTW? Any ideas?

I never played DoTa, mostly because I don't play Warcraft (had an old 2D version) and I heard about it in this thread... Never thought before that HoN will be a clone of a mod... That's pretty interesting.

With their balance problems - they were still balancing Savage 2 and some of its old players say that those patches screwed the gameplay up.

About K2 Exception Error:
That's odd, because Savage 2 has this problem, too. It's pretty annoying, but I could get rid of it by resetting video settings and turning them back to the previous state...
Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
You need to be invited into the beta to download and play it.

Do I need to make an account to get invited?

If not, invite please
It's hard to get an invitation. Look on the google. Some sites received some beta-keys and they made small contests. SO I think you don't have to make an account... I have no clue where the login site could be. :P
Originally Posted by Plotron View Post
When will it be released BTW? Any ideas?

I never played DoTa, mostly because I don't play Warcraft (had an old 2D version) and I heard about it in this thread... Never thought before that HoN will be a clone of a mod... That's pretty interesting.

With their balance problems - they were still balancing Savage 2 and some of its old players say that those patches screwed the gameplay up.

About K2 Exception Error:
That's odd, because Savage 2 has this problem, too. It's pretty annoying, but I could get rid of it by resetting video settings and turning them back to the previous state...

For the game or your computer, all I get is a black screen

Edit: yeah I realise they're two different games but if it is the same problem I want a fix
Last edited by rarrar; Jul 29, 2009 at 03:59 AM.
R
R A R
R
If you want an invite, hurry up and become one of their fans on facebook, or ask about invites in this thread
<chac> I'M FUCKING GAY GOD DAMMIT
Surprising how I am not on this list. Pretty sure I have been in beta for over 2 months :s
Lolsignature
Yeah quite a few people aren't on the list, added.
:D
'sup guys. Just so you know, I'm not giving out any invitations anymore. I want to keep 3-4 for people that I've known for longer etc.

So please stop PMing me.
♠NO♠