Ranking
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU MUST SEE THAT HAHAHAAHAH
Attached Files
I'm a deer.rpl (33.1 KB, 6 views)
I'm a crazy deer.rpl (54.9 KB, 5 views)
how the fuck you did that? lol
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
@123 sex: I would suggest trying to do a boomhit on upper body after the torso split. I tried editing your replay and where you kicked his pec off I had a pretty good angle for a potential boomhit. I only managed to do a decap but I wasn't editing enough as I don't have the time currently.

lol, I hate doing these replays
that one is like 3 years old
I edited the ending and added a pose :3
Attached Files
XMaD.rpl (143.8 KB, 5 views)
Cnc anyone?
Attached Files
Ruadhan - iceT.rpl (55.1 KB, 7 views)
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Well I guess the decap was short and sweet. Although there are a lot of similar decap replays so I guess to make the replay special you really need to think of something creative that hasn't been done before. In this case I would suggest continuing the replay and destroying uke a bit more. Also I think you could have worked for a boomhit not a decap at this one. I tried editing and the kick didn't have enough speed. Also the ending was a bit sloppy, you could have ended it really clean with a nice pose. You should probably work on the speed of the kick and it may work out as a boomhit. That would make the replay a lot better.
New and fresh sp replays go! I'm really bad at this game it seems now.
Attached Files
Tsuk - Beez kneez [Trick].rpl (199.1 KB, 3 views)
You're also welcome to love my Replays
I suddenly got inspired from all the tricking videos. Although I planned to make something realistic I ended up with this. Really mediocre but it is probably my only replay I have made since 2013. I don't expect anyone to view it but I still feel like sharing something I haven't done in a very long time.