Guess who's back... You'll never guess.

AikidoKP?

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Guess who's back... You'll never guess.

The Epic Jumping master?
Replay thread

Just made...

Sorry guys, gonna be a little more inactive, I did comeback from vacation, but my pc just broke.. sooo yeah ://
-----
Nevermind. I'll be somehow active. Got hold of my mums laptop so it'll have to do.

Sorry for the double post. Just want the people to see the post.
Last edited by Metriakon; Sep 6, 2013 at 09:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(sniff, sniff) My Gramma just died today. She was the closes thing I had to a mom because my real mom died. Ill be inactive because Ill be living with someone else now. Untill then. Bye.
Replay thread

Just made...

My heart and prayers go out to you and your grandmother, Death.

Please accept my condolences.
fl0w
I'm gonna be joining a nationwide inter-university debate tournament in another part of the country, so I won't be active for the next 5-6 days.

I'm gonna be leaving in about 4 hours, and I won't be back until Wednesday, next week.

Hope we win and stuff, plus I hope I can meet and befriend a few more attractive yet insanely smart girls there.
fl0w
Originally Posted by -Oz- View Post
My condolences to you, Death.

Originally Posted by LaSer38 View Post
sorry for you bro don't give up.

Originally Posted by Trick View Post
My heart and prayers go out to you and your grandmother, Death.

Please accept my condolences.

Thanks and I do accept. Also since my gramma died I had no where to live. So I'm packing up and moving to my dads for a bit so Ill still be inactive alot because he is gonna get me in school as soon as I get there so, wish me luck guys. Ill be on when I can. But right now I need to focus on getting back in school again. Until then, cya guys have fun.
Replay thread

Just made...