Toribash
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
Now, on the topic of non-spam, does anyone know any good old-school rpg games, preferably ones which can be acquired through Steam? Been too long since I got a good rpg.

WorldEater is your man, he has these things on lockdown.
Personally I'd recommend getting Life, I hear that's a good one.
PM me with any and all questions
Nah man, single player stuff. Baulder's Gate-esque is what I'm after. That's the good shit there.
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
Nah man, single player stuff.

One game I know is a single player rpg game is skyrim, but I think you already played it.

Also, I'm very active and I'm sorry if it bothers you, 7 other clans that allows invaders told me to F off. I'm trying to be as active I could.
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
Originally Posted by joshjoshua View Post
One game I know is a single player rpg game is skyrim, but I think you already played it.

Also, I'm very active and I'm sorry if it bothers you, 7 other clans that allows invaders told me to F off. I'm trying to be as active I could.

Everything in moderation Just try to keep the discussion going by posting meaningful posts every once and a while.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
You know, I used to check back on this board to find things worth talking about and people worth talking to, but ever since you started posting here (and other shit invaders), the quality of the conversations in this thread have gone to complete shit. So, I'm going to kindly ask you (and other shit-posters) to stop posting here unless you're offering anything of value or get the fuck out.

Hey, you've been coming around here really often lately and I just want to say that your little quirk for spamming is really getting on my nerves (I'm sure I'm not the only one). Could you please ease off the spam pedal before you drive this thread off a cliff? Please and thank you. Bitch.

For Hattersin

I'm pretty sure I'm not a shit invader. In fact, I almost got people to stop the number spam by pressing on the topic of scientific stuff when I saw that one post bout some element.

Anyway, I kinda wanna play some RPGs, too. I thought about Dwarf Fortress but... Meh.

Realm of the Mad God is fun, but holy crap I cannot find any good drops. I'm stuck with shit tier gear at lvl 25 and get out damaged by everyone and their mother.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I'm pretty sure that wasnt directed towards you... pretty sure
Even in dark times, we cannot relinquish the things that make us human.
Josh: you're not being active
You're shitposting
Stop

Sparchar: you're bad kid

Alex: <3

Others: alex is mine

Also I'm back from xc camp
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Of course. He's 12 after all.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
piss off

:/
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯