Toribash
going to ribfest wooooooooooooooooooooo
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
yo did you go to the pokemon go event yesterday?

there were like 1000 people in ivey park for that snorlax. Gonna head there in a bit
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Nah, I've never been a Pokemon guy. I grew up on 60's spiderman
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
I've never been to ribfest, although I love ribs. Where even is it??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I live in The Junction. Or the West End of Toronto. Near Runnymede and Anette if you know where that is. I live like 5 blocks away from High Park, feel as if that's the biggest landmark near me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm in Ottawa ATM. There was this really awesome Lazer light show at Parliament last night. They projected Canada's history on the middle block building. It was pretty awesome tbh altho the sound was kinda hard to hear
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
oh shit flames take pics for your boys
sorry man didn't take pics of the light show. It was pretty hard to see from where I was standing so the pics probably woulda looked bad. I can take pics of other stuff for you guys if you want
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]