Ranking
Originally Posted by deady View Post
What do you guys do? Who are you going to inoculate? And in what sense do you use the word?

We help the Toribash community.
I am not allowed to tell you who are we going to inculcate.
How many ways you can use that word >.>
SkySpirit
A couple. Usually it means to inject somthing into some one. Like poisen or medicine. But ti can also loosly mean protect. Or (my favorite) show someone a new way of thinking...

Here, http://www.thefreedictionary.com/inoculate

Either way, good luck, and don't spread viruses or Jesus will cry
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by AgentSS View Post
We help the Toribash community.
I am not allowed to tell you who are we going to inculcate.
How many ways you can use that word >.>
SkySpirit

your erroneous (and dubious at best) grasp of the english language depresses even the most nescient of us
Originally Posted by SpasticMoose View Post
your erroneous (and dubious at best) grasp of the english language depresses even the most nescient of us

Indubitably.
Originally Posted by SpasticMoose View Post
nescient

Hmmm. My grammatical prowess has been jeopardized by your use of a word I do not know...*googles*

aaahhh, nice word usage http://www.thefreedictionary.com/nescient I am a bit unsure if this is the proper context, but still, I am impressed. I especially like the 2nd definition.

*this concludes my org invading of "." Sorry for the inconvenience and clutter AgentSS*
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
SkySpirit? Is that like a supernatural Skype?
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?